• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-PA][H] Special Xbox 360 [W] Paypal

    Hardware Swap [USA-PA][H] Special Xbox 360 [W] Paypal


    [USA-PA][H] Special Xbox 360 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/nT4sRSB

    Up for grabs is an Xbox 360 that is pretty unique. Originally, this was a 16MB Jasper that was later on upgraded to 512MB. The CPU has been replaced with one that is called a "Zero" fuse. This essentially means it was replaced with a CPU that has not had any fuses burned and it could be turned into whatever console you like. I turned this console into a devkit. This console currently has the "impossible" done to it. It is running Freeboot without a glitch chip or JTAG wiring. This is done by signing the image with the SB private key. You can see in the screenshot of the PowerShell window I set the CPU key to "BADASSES" x 3 in hexspeak for fun.

    Time for the gritty stuff. This console has been put through hell and back (chipped case). I used this console to help develop some advancements for RGH/Xbox in general. It is a devkit now that I've turned the CPU into a devkit CPU but it can run whatever you like without a glitch chip or JTAG wiring. For that reason alone I'm asking for:

    $300.

    If you don't understand any of what I said, this isn't for you. Thanks for looking.

    submitted by /u/ConfusionRS
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Sapphire RX 5700 XT 8GB Pulse [W] Paypal

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Up for sale is a Sapphire RX 5700 XT 8GB Pulse gently used at stock clocks for 6 months.

    $200 shipped.

    Sold to /u/Redditalt2comment

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/wF1ydo6

    submitted by /u/xamaryllix
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] Full build [W] Local cash, PayPal

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Selling my current build to help pay for an upgrade. Parts were used for about 10 months for gaming. SSD is brand new. Bought to put in the PC while I hold onto my drives. Local is 21218. Would prefer not to ship. Not looking to part out.

    Timestamps

    Specs:

    Ryzen 5 3600

    Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black

    MSI B450 Tomahawk Max

    G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2x16 GB) 3600 MHz CL19

    WD Blue SN550 1 TB NVME

    Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 super Gaming OC 3x

    Corsair RM750 (2019) 80+ gold

    Fractal Design Meshify C (stock fans replaced with 2x Noctua P14s redux 140 mm PWM + 1x Arctic P12 PWM PST 120 mm)

    $1200

    submitted by /u/Nerdenheimer
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] Gigabyte 3070 Eagle - BNIB [W] Paypal

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:39 AM PST

    [SOLD]

    https://imgur.com/a/SZvlTno

    This 3070 just arrived, still sealed in the bag. I finally managed to land a 3080 so passing this on.

    Part Price
    Gigabyte 3070 Eagle GV-N3070EAGLE-8GD $650 shipped

    submitted by /u/nikuk
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] BNIB ASUS TUF Gaming OC 3080 [W] Entry level GPU + Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Hey all,

    Like many of you I had been trying to get a 3080 since release. I actually completed an order for one from Amazon on 11/29 but by 12/16 it hadn't shipped yet. I then was able to score one from a local retailer (yay). By the time I got home I saw that Amazon had just charged my card and were preparing my card for shipping which arrived on 12/23. So now I have 2, one of which I'm now using.

    In the meantime I was also planning to build a nice little gaming pc with my niece and had bought a 1070 (for 1080p gaming) which was supposed to arrive on the 22nd. However it still lost in USPS and appears to be making it's second lap around Florida and appears to have given up providing any delivery estimate.

    Have - 3080 ASUS TUF OC: I'm hoping to sell this BNIB 3080 card, with unused email codes for COD black ops + GeForce NOW. I paid Amazon: $749.99 + tax $56.25 = $806.24

    Here's a link to picture of BNIB ASUS tuf oc 3080 w/timestamp + pictures of stickers sealing the sides. https://imgur.com/a/rtWF8eD

    Wanted (PayPal/ Local Cash + card): 1 - I prefer to do this local (Columbus OH) although Akron/Cleveland area MAY work too. I'd like to recover the MSRP + tax (806.24) 2 - In addition to the above, if you could throw in or work out an arrangement with me on an lower tier card so I can get my niece's system stood up.

    This is my first time, tried my best to follow the rules. As stated I prefer to do this in person.Thanks all and hope everyone's having a nice holiday!

    submitted by /u/GoodyPower
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Paypal, Cash [W] 2070 Super with RGB, 2080 super, 2080ti

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I currently have a 2070 super evga black with no backplate or rgb on that edition so I would like to upgrade. Message me!

    submitted by /u/Bobbyg104
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] PowerColor Red Devil 5700XT [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:14 AM PST

    Up for grabs I have a Red Devil 5700XT. I recently upgraded. This card is aesthetically pleasing, and a great card that I've had 0 driver issues with. Looking for $360 local. Local is 43147. Will consider open to shipping if local doesn't work out.

    https://imgur.com/a/AKUPRzS

    submitted by /u/Thisjayguy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:12 AM PST

    I am the original owner, never OC'd or mined on. Just used for gaming. Unfortunately I thought I saved the original box but must have thrown it out so no box is included. Card works perfectly and is only being sold because I upgraded.

    Model number: GV-N108TAORUS-11GD

    Looking for $375 PayPal including shipping (Priority mail) or $350 local cash.

    https://i.imgur.com/6eCuddp.jpg https://i.imgur.com/nTIDuQz.jpg https://i.imgur.com/r4RhM70.jpg https://i.imgur.com/sb3jmwl.jpg https://i.imgur.com/da48l58.jpg

    submitted by /u/Way2evil
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] BNIB EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra [W] 3080 + Local cash

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Hello,

    I am looking to trade my never opened 3080 for something a little less power hungry.

    Preference for FE or Ventus but will consider all offers.

    Timestamps

    Thank you !

    submitted by /u/Noysia
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H]AMD 5800x (new) + Coolermaster RGB AIO cooler (new) [W]Paypal, Local $

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Selling this combo of a brand new Zen 3 Ryzen 5800x processor, (8-core, 16-thread) and Coolermaster Masterliquid ML120L RGB liquid cooler.

    Got a stock alert and grabbed it for a discord friend but they can't afford it now!

    Processor: https://www.amazon.com/AMD-Ryzen-5800X-16-Thread-Processor/dp/B0815XFSGK

    Cooler: https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-MasterLiquid-Dissipation-MLW-D12M-A20PC-R1/dp/B075XLX31G

    Asking only what I paid for the combo with tax and shipping. $575 shipped for the bundle!

    Pic: https://imgur.com/a/YX1jmGE

    submitted by /u/BrownThund3r
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] PayPal [W] AMD r5 340x or equivalent

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Looking to spend around $20 since that's all I have in my PP

    unfortunately. I recently bought a PC from some douche from FB Marketplace claiming to have a amd 7570 in it, but it only had an old ATI 5450 gpu installed. By the time I inspected it, the dude blocked me.

    My old PC has an r5 240 and honestly it got the job done for the games that I normally play, low graphic settings and sub-par 30fps performance mostly at 720p. I would put it in my ripoff PC but unfortunately it only has a low-profile bracket and I kind've promised my nephew that I would give him the card after I got a different PC so that he could play Skyrim.

    I'd like the r5 340x just so I can squeeze a little bit more frames out of Elite Dangerous, Warframe or American Truck Simulator. I'm not expecting anyone to do this but I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/LeLoyon
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H]paypal [W] rx 570s 8gb

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Looking to buy some 8gb 570s.

    I DO NOT WANT 4gb cards!

    Hit me up with offers thanks.

    submitted by /u/wazman2222
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] PayPal, local [W] Ryzen 3200g

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Want to build my parents a PC, as they are using a AIO Mac that they have had since I was in high school. The processor would be prefect for their needs, and I wouldn't have to install a GPU.

    Edit: Also looking for a A320 Mobo

    submitted by /u/skipole2
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Paypal [W] RTX 2060 Super , RX 5700 or offers

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Hi hardware swap!

    This is an ALL STATE buy request!

    I'm looking for a used RX 5700 (non XT) or RTX 2060 Super, around the budget of $280-300 USD. (Currently on a 500W PSU, details below)

    I'm not from US, but I can get it shipped to a friend in Florida and get it delivered to me. You can be from any state and I would totally appreciate if this posts goes more visible since the sub rules does not allow me to indicate multiple states.

    Little bit of back story, if you care.

    I'm currently under quarantine lock-down and few weeks back I had to sell my previous PC for financial reasons (which sucks), but I managed to keep my CPU & RAM (Ryzen 5 2600 & TeamGroup Vulcan 2x8GB 3200Mhz). Rest had to go, sadly (RX 5600 XT, MSI B450 PRO MAX, N200, TeamGroup GX2 1TB SSD, CV550W, Monitor + G502)

    For the past two months I've managed to pick myself up a bit, thanks to black friday / holiday deals and friends help I was able to get some parts for a new build (some used). I managed to get MSI Forge 100M case ($66), MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max ($70 used), Scythem Mugen 5 ($40 - used) & PNY XLR8 CS3030 250GB SSD ($40). Here is the picture for proof.

    Plus a friend is giving his cooler master 500W PSU to me for free! 5700XT's TDP might hit the maximum out-put range of the PSU and I do not want to stress it since I'm planning to stick with this build for a while.

    I only need GPU and the prices for new/used cards are horrendous here, I'm currently freelancing and planning to join on a new job by Feb,2020. I have couple of projects that needs to be completed as well. Which might improve my financial state a bit better. I do not want to go for a 6GB card since it ended up being a bottleneck for my work and I'm looking for a GPU slightly better than RX 5600 XT.

    If anyone got any one of these GPUs I'd gladly take it! I know this price is a bit low for these GPUs (I've seen ebay deals around this range though) but it would be a HUGE help if you can accept my humble offer.

    I posted my offer earlier and I mentioned "ANY" as the state and it go removed, so this is my second post.

    Plus u/rlbp25 tried to scam me earlier for that post trying to impersonate as rbp25 ! Here is his message! Beware!

    Trying to find a GPU in-time for my work has been a wild ride and I hope this attempt ends up being successful. I've seen generous offers and and even good giveaways on this sub so I'm hoping for a positive outcome.

    I would appreciate if you can up-vote for visibility as well!

    Thank you for reading, have a great holiday season!

    submitted by /u/aranorde
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] PayPal [W] Intel Core i3-10100F CPU

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:31 AM PST

    If local, please message me as well. If it's easier for both us shipping would be preferable. It's only a CPU so shipping shouldn't be expensive. Besides that please let me know if any of you guys has a working i3 10th gen CPU.

    submitted by /u/AdminsHelpMePlz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] ASUS DUAL OC 3070, I5 8500 & GTX 1080 [W] PayPal

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Got 3060Ti from EVGA queue

    https://imgur.com/a/oHtO0sQ

    ASUS DUAL OC 3070 - $690 shipped - 2.75 slot does not fit Dan case 4.1

    I5-8500 cpu only - $110 shipped

    GTX 1080 Dell OEM(reference PCB made by MSI) - $260 shipped. swapped dell blower cooler for EVGA cooler, added pics of pcb and core. Furmark 30 min stress 85C with blower 67C with EVGA cooler.

    blower was too load and dan case, sitting so close.

    submitted by /u/snyder2nyce
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] PayPal [W] ITX GPU

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Hello. Looking for a GPU to fit into an ITX case. Has to be 180mm or less in length and would prefer something as good as a GTX 1070 or better. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/atraydev
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H] PayPal, Local cash [W] GTX 1080ti

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Looking for any air cooled 1080ti. I want to spend somewhere around $400 shipped.

    submitted by /u/Coolwhip87
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] Xbox Series X [W] Xbox Series S/Local Cash

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:46 PM PST

    Selling a gently used Xbox Series X. Comes with original box and all original accessories(controller cables etc). Bought on launch I just don't play it much since I usually main Valorant on PC. Will trade for a Series S+ $200 or sell outright for what I paid $550(thanks IL taxes!). If no bites I'll just return it, just figured give someone a shot on here to get one! Can do local cash zip 60631 or PayPal locally, would prefer not to ship unless buyer pays. Everything works great I only need an Xbox for the occasional Gamepass game.

    I have feedback on r/HardwareSwap , r/appleswap, r/phoneswap, eBay Chriss1928 and Swappa.

    https://imgur.com/a/EBn3rvb

    submitted by /u/BigGuy3322
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Paypal [W] Lian Li SL120 3-Pack (White), Galahad 360

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Hey guys, currently looking for the Lian Li SL120 3-Pack w/ Controller (White) and a Galahad 360 (White) to finish my build.

    submitted by /u/tnyRS
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] EVGA 2070 XC Ultra Gaming 08G-P4-2173-KR [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Finally scored a 3080 so it's time to move my 2070. I'm the original owner, purchased from Newegg a few weeks after lunch 2018. It's been a great card always running sub 70c for me and never had any issues. The model number is in the title if you want to check out the exact specs for it. Still shows 311 days of warranty left on my evga member page. Will ship in the original packaging.

    The noooods $425 shipped, $400 local

    submitted by /u/oakleyman23
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC][H] Paypal [W] Wireless earbuds

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Hey everybody! Im looking for some earbuds for work, looking to spend $75ish. Let me know what ya got, thanks and enjoy your day!

    submitted by /u/sleazedisease
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Full portable ITX build [W] Local cash, PayPal

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:39 AM PST

    I built this earlier this year because I was traveling a lot for work and then Covid hit. I haven't gotten much use out of it the past few months and with rent coming up and no stimulus in sight, I need to sell it asap.

    It runs most games at 60 FPS and higher at 1080p and the GPU can be pushed even higher with it having direct access to air, I just never tried to OC it.

    Ryzen 3600 with a Noctua L9-A Chromax Cooler

    Gainward RTX 2060 Mini

    ASRock Fatal1ty ITX B450

    16GB Crucial 3200 DDR4

    512GB Samsung NVME SSD

    and I will replace the 500GB Crucial Sata SSD with a 1TB Samsung 850 Evo

    Timestamps

    Looking to get $1050 shipped or $1000 local to 32401

    submitted by /u/mshelbz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-AL] [H] Asus PG25q 240hz g-sync, & Seasonic Focus GX-650 80+ Gold Power Supply [W] Paypal

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Won't be able to ship out til early next week due to holidays, but wanted to get this stuff up before.

    • Ryzen 5 3600x in original box with unused cooler. Perfect Condition. $225 shipped SOLD for asking
    • Asus PG258q 24.5" 1080p G-sync 240HZ monitor. Excellent shape with all accessories EXCEPT the Asus logos for the bottom of the stand LED. Original box. $400 Shipped
    • Seasonic Focus GX-650 80+ Gold Power Supply. Excellent condition with original box and all accessories/cables. $90 shipped

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/hemini
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment