• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-NJ] [H] PayPal [W] cheap chromebooks/laptops

    Hardware Swap [USA-NJ] [H] PayPal [W] cheap chromebooks/laptops


    [USA-NJ] [H] PayPal [W] cheap chromebooks/laptops

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Trying to get some devices for my students to use for hybrid learning. Everything is back ordered, and my classroom devices were given away to the ADULT staff (payroll, HR, etc) who need them to work remotely.

    Work with kids with EBD/Autism, and they can be a little rough. Just need devices that can run zoom, web browsing. Nothing fancy. My budget sucks, as I am a special ed teacher having to supply my classroom with tech, but make me an offer I guess.

    Thanks.

    EDIT: You guys, I'm on the verge of tears here, having woken up to all this generosity and support. Thank you for making me feel hope at the tail end of a week that just sucked. I really appreciate everything, and for all those that have said they would donate, or sell cheaply, I can provide copy of my teaching ID or whatever other proof you need to feel confident I am who I say I am lol Once I get some equipment, I will def post an update w/pics. You are going to make a bunch of kids who have nothing very happy, and some staff members who have been on their own for a very long time feel less lonely. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/g1of5
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO] [H] Louqe Ghost S1 - Ash + Tophats and Accessories [W] Paypal

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    For Sale:

    • MkII Ghost S1 – Ash (No external flaws at all. Only wear on the case is from where the bent L12S rubbed on the inside of the panel.)
    • MkII Large Tophat (Medium) – Ash (No visible flaws, had to use a few small shims between the tophat walls and the inside 120mm fans to have the panels sit flush with the main case – fairly common issue. Shims were only visible if you opened the top. Panels all sit flush otherwise.)
    • MkII Large Tophat (Large) – Ash (Never even got used.)
    • Noctua L12 Ghost S1 Edition (Used for about 2 months with a slim 120mm fan, so the included fan is still brand new.)
    • Noctua L12S Bent Edition + CUSTOM BOX!!! (What was primarily ran in the case until the ghost edition came out, figured I would include it so you can find what cooler/fan combo works best for your use.)
    • Walnut Ghost Sheet wooden standoff elevated top accent piece (Only increased load temps by about 2c, always meant to paint the standoffs black, but never got around to it.)
    • Custom 3D printed feet + old rubber stick on OEM feet
    • PSlate Customs S1 cables – Used with a Corsair 750W to ASRock ITX Mobo (Not charging extra for these, shipping with the case just in case they happen to fit your mobo/PSU combo.)

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/3r7RXPx

    Just looking for a new loving home for my Ghost + Parts. I promise the panels all match, this case is just nearly impossible to photograph unless I want to take one of every single individual panel with a ring light...

    Asking for $475 shipped for the entire package. Let me know if there are any specific photos you want.

    Edit: I also have the copper top panel somewhere in this apartment, currently pulling my hair out trying to figure out where I put it. Will include if I can find it.

    submitted by /u/bkral93
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN][H] PayPal [W] any 3080/3090

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Comment then pm me what you got for sale! Trying to snag one bc Online right now is impossible lol

    submitted by /u/livethecode
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Rochester NY area, looking for the 2019 Shield Pro. Have one already and looking for another. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/diysub
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WV] [H] Ducky Mecha Mini w/mx blues, year of the pig spacebar [W] Paypal

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Timestamp/Pics

    Just picked this up the other day and realized I like the TKL format better. No cosmetic defects whatsoever and works like a charm. I have a set of HyperX pudding keycaps id sell if someone was interested, if not no big deal.

    Looking to get $100 shipped

    submitted by /u/joebillsamsonite
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H] AKG K371 Closed Back Headphones [W] PayPal

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm selling this pair of AKG headphones, which sound phenomenal for being closed back. They are in excellent condition and will come with new accessories. They're also very comfortable.

    Reason for selling is that I needed something where I could use an inline mic. Please comment here prior to PMing me. Thanks!

    Looking for $110 Shipped

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/TTwoTerror
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Paypal, Cash [W] Sliger SM550, Dancase Dan A4, Velka 7, Velka 5

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Hello Friends,

    Looking to buy an ITX case small enough to fit in my Pelican travel case (internal dimensions below). Sliger SM 560, 570, and 580 are all too wide. I believe a Ghost S1 or Formd T1.1 may work as well.

    Pelican Case Internal Dimensions

    |Length|Width|Height|

    |:-|:-|:-|

    |381 mm|267 mm|152 mm|

    If you have something of similar size, please let me know.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/usa112201
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Ti WINDFORCE OC, EVGA 1070Ti, EVGA GTX 760, Asus VG248QE 144hz Monitor [W] local cash

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Looking to sell the following items. Local only please (91780)

    TIMESTAMP

    Item Condition Price
    GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Ti WINDFORCE OC Brand new, still in the box. I just had to open the box sticker to take pics $700 OBO
    EVGA 1070Ti Used and working $210 OBO
    Asus VG248QE 144hz Monitor Had this since 2014. Still working with no issues $110 OBO
    EVGA GTX 760 SC Used and working $40
    submitted by /u/tired_vietnamese
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SD][H] ROG Strix Hero ii gaming laptop(GL504G) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Selling my Gaming Laptop it has a 15.6in 144hz display and an i7-8750H, Gtx 1060 6gB and 16gb of RAM. It has a 256 gun ssd as well as a 1tb hard drive.

    I just moved to a new area and don't use it much with work here. It's been adult owned by me and has only been used for light gaming and is in very good condition

    Asking $1150

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Rc4EX4u

    submitted by /u/Myycole
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-ND][H] Ryzen 5 1600 AF, ASRock AB350 Pro 4, Gigabyte B450M DS3H [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    I have a few mobos for sale as well as a lightly used 1600AF with stock cooler. Discount if you buy the chip with a board or want all three. Both boards have the I/0 shields. The ASRock is from a prebuilt and the Gigabyte has been opened but never installed. Thank you.

    Well that was fast, thank you everyone for the interest.

    Ryzen 5 1600AF w/ cooler $90 shipped

    ASRock AB350 Pro 4 w/ I/0 shield $60 shipped Sold to /u/SamSparkss for $140 shipped

    Gigabyte B450M DS3H w/ I/0 shield and original box $65 shipped Sold to /u/zane797 for $60 shipped

    Stamps: https://imgur.com/a/PvlThoZ

    submitted by /u/ghettoSi
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] AMD PC [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/dBwXxJU

    Long story short Im selling this PC as I already have a gaming Laptop and this PC doesnt see enough use. Monitor is not for sale.

    Specs are AMD Ryzen R7 1700

    MSI B450-A Pro Max

    ASUS Dual RX 5700 EVO OC

    4x 4gb DDR4 2333mhz RAM [16gb total]

    500gb SN750 NVME SSD

    250gb Toshiba SATA SSD

    Corsair 110R

    Asking price $650 Local to 77375

    submitted by /u/Adrian8a
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H] PS4 500GB,Sony DualShock 4, 3 games [W] Paypal

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Hey there! Looking to part with my PS4, Dualshock controller and a couple of games (Shadow of Mordor, Rainbow Six Siege and Battlefield 4) including Power, HDMI and Controller cables.

    Looking for $200 Shipped OBO PS4 Time Stamp

    Willing to take more pictures, just ask!

    submitted by /u/IRaiseGuideDogs
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] Verified Paypal [W] 2080 TI, 2080 S

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Want to spend up to 450 on the 2060 S and up to 550 on the 2080 TI. But PM me your offers. Either one would need to be under 295 mm and a 2 slot card.

    submitted by /u/SofaKingWe_toddit
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] EVGA 1080 TI Gaming [W] Paypal

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    100% working and great condition! No box/bag included unfortunately.

    Asking for $350 shipping included.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/omg_its_chris
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] PayPal [W] Logitech G600, Unifi AC Pro

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    See posted title. Please comment before sending PM. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Xidus_
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] PayPal, local cash [W] RTX 3080

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    I have no GPU, so IM making a post as a last-ditch effort to get a 3080.I have a laptop for school work, so I'm not totally helpless and will wait if I need to. I'm just tired of F5ing everywhere, so I wanna see where this gets me. PM me with any offers!

    submitted by /u/yugioh1616
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MT] [H] PayPal [W] 2080Ti

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Please let me know what you'd accept for your working 2080Ti and which model.

    submitted by /u/justinlindh
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] GTX 1080ti

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Looking to buy a 1080ti as an upgrade to my rx 580. Looking to get it for sub $350 send me your offers and I'll consider them too.

    submitted by /u/UberNoobJorge
    [link] [comments]

    [CAN-NS][H] Intel Core i7-8700 CPU [W] Local Cash or PayPal

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Intel Core i7-8700 Coffee Lake 6-Core 3.2 GHz (4.6 GHz Turbo) LGA 1151 (300 Series) 65W BX80684I78700 Desktop Processor Intel UHD Graphics 630

    $250 CAD

    CPU - Timestamp

    submitted by /u/GingaRanga
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] Google Home Hub + Nest Mini [W] Paypal

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Got a new in box Google Home Hub and a new in box Nest Mini. Selling together as a combo.

    Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/wWErLYA

    Timestamp: https://i.imgur.com/taUgQ6L.jpg

    $75 shipped, CONUS only.

    submitted by /u/oeuvre
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] PayPal G&S [W] Samsung CRG9/Odyssey G9 49" Ultrawide

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Located in central Illinois, hoping for Local pick-up or shipping via PayPal. Open to prices and other 5120x1440p monitors. Thanks

    submitted by /u/jerrott1334
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR] [H] Noctua NH-L12 Ghost S1 Edition [W] Paypal

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Timestamp

    Sold my ghost s1 so I see no reason to keep this any longer. Condition is never used.

    Looking for 50 shipped CONUS

    Thanks and have a good one

    submitted by /u/ineedhelpwiththis_
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] PayPal [W] FE 2080ti

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. Hope all is well.

    Probably a long shot but gotta try. I am looking for a founders edition 2080ti with warranty. Price range of $550-$650 with shipping included to Florida.

    Thank you. Have a blessed weekend.

    submitted by /u/nellakeebs
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC [W] Paypal

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Bought in 2017. I am the first and only owner. Functionality 100%. Comes as is. smoke free home.

    Asking $325Shipped. Can do local meetup also. Located in 60647.

    https://imgur.com/a/qukf2Ft

    Thanks!

    edit: sold ty!

    submitted by /u/alexb507
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment