• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-MD] [H] ASUS TUF RTX 3090 [W] Paypal

    Hardware Swap [USA-MD] [H] ASUS TUF RTX 3090 [W] Paypal


    [USA-MD] [H] ASUS TUF RTX 3090 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    CARD IS SOLD

    TIMESTAMPS

    Here is the background on this card, please read it as it contains important information:

    I purchased it exactly one week ago, Monday 10/12 on a local Facebook Marketplace deal. It was listed for $2500 and I ended up paying $2300 in cash. I needed another 3090 for an overclocking video I was doing on the channel, and I needed it quickly so I had to pay $800 over retail. I was NOT provided with the receipt unfortunately but it is a retail card purchased from Best Buy. I did not power the card up before disassembling it and running it with a water block on it. If you are interested in that video, you can find it HERE. The card has been reassembled and I no longer need it.

    There was someone else interested in the card, and I made him THIS VIDEO, which I would recommend you watch. It shows the card running and boosting, along with temps and power draw, but one of the fans is running at full speed. I did not look into why that is, and I do not have time to investigate. It's possible this can be solved by a simple adjustment to fan curve in software.

    The card is shunt modded (picture in timestamp). If you do not know what that is, I would recommend you not purchase this card as it does void the warranty.

    I have the retail box, the ASUS shipping box, and the plastic is still on the backplate. Even though I would love to recover my money on this temporary purchase, I know there are a lot of people out there looking for these cards so I will offer it for MSRP, but I need to add on for tax, shipping, and insurance. Price is $1650 shipped CONUS. This is not a negotiable price. Please post here first, and then PM. First person to PM me saying you want the card and providing your PayPal will get an invoice.

    submitted by /u/BPS_Customs
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H] Ryzen 3900x and Ryzen 3700x [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Hi, this is for local pick up only in Cleveland OH area (44113 zip code).

    Item Price Available?
    BNIB Ryzen 3900x $365 Yes
    Ryzen 3700x $250 Yes

    Time stamps: https://imgur.com/a/XgB31iu

    Thanks for looking into this listing.

    submitted by /u/un91
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] NCase M1 v6.1 & PS4 Slim 500GB W/ 2 Controllers, Charging Dock, Games [W] Paypal, Local

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    I have a NCase M1 V6.1 for sale.

    Basically brand new. Built my system in it when i got it and its been on my desk since. No scratches or anything major. Comes with all accessories, cables, items and screws. I will ship in the original box it came in too.

    Looking for 180+shipping

    Pending to u/Dadbehsh

    I also have a PS4 Slim with 2 controllers and 3 games. It also has a charging dock for 2 controllers.

    Rainbow Six Siege

    COD infinite Warfare

    Star Wars Battlefront

    Not much to say. Comes with power cable for the ps4 and usb cable for the charging dock/controller

    Looking for $150 shipped

    pending to u/enesup

    Post here so i can message you or DM me.

    Thanks

    Time Stamps

    submitted by /u/Itstafhim
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" WQHD (2560x1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor [W] PayPal or Local Cash

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    SOLD

    Selling Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" WQHD (2560x1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor, purchased by me from Amazon January 17, 2018.

    Monitor is in great condition, no dead pixels. Nothing wrong with it at all, I just upgraded to an ultrawide and no longer need this one. Comes with stand, power cable, HDMI cable, Display Port cable, and USB-A to B hub cable.

    Asking $300 local cash (zip 34482) or PayPal $300 + UPS Ground shipping to CONUS.

    Monitor will be taped shut and shipped in the original box as it was shipped to me by Amazon. Box dimensions are roughly 27"x20"x8" and 23lbs from zip 34482. I will use UPS shipping estimate tool to determine invoice price.

    Time stamp

    Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BeeStory
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI][H] Oculus Rift S [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Have a Rift S that is barely used, maybe 20 hours total. In box with all original accessories. The only small issue is the clip that holds the wire is loose, but doesn't affect usage at all.

    $250 shipped OBO

    Pending sale to u/TheGentlemanDrake

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/mxNbkFe

    submitted by /u/kkc777
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NYC] [H] Black BeQuiet! fans (2x 140mm, 1x 120mm), Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200 cl16, Gigabyte Gaming OC 3X 8G 2060SUPER [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    GPU IS LOCAL ONLY. I WILL PM ZIP CODE IF INTERESTED. A few have asked me about shipping, so I don't want to waste people's time. They have dibs, and if no one is interested locally they'll be getting the deal, sorry.

    SOLD SOLD SOLD I purchased them back in March, but I switched them out for white versions. The 140s are shadow wings 2 three pin connector and they only mounted through a plastic "screw". The 120 is a silent wings 3 four pin PWM connector with regular mounting screws. I removed the label on the 120 cuz of aesthetics. Asking 45USD shipped for all three (not really interested in parting since it would just be a pain, sorry in advance). SOLD SOLD SOLD

    SOLD SOLD SOLDThe RAM I purchased back in February with my build, but decided to go with a 4x 8GB config. Asking 60USD shipped. SOLD SOLD SOLD

    PENDING LOCAL SALEThe 2060SUPER I purchased back in February as well. Looks clean and performs well. 300USD LOCAL ONLY. If you give me a valid reason I'll sell it for 250. I want someone to enjoy this card as much as I have :D

    Btw sorry if I'm gonna be a little slow with shipping. I have never shipped anything before.

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/Lilkippah
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H]Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DDR4 3200 CL16 [W] Paypal, Local

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/34L4EtP

    Only used for about 5 or so months, turns out I needed more memory so I downloaded it. Originally bought from NewEgg - $55 shipped

    submitted by /u/RedScouse
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Dell UltraSharp 38 Curved Monitor U3818DW and Alienware AW3418DW [W] Local cash

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Both monitors only just opened and are in mint condition. Using AW3418DW temporarily until sold and it has no issues whatsoever. I'm in 33196 area of Miami.

    Timestamp: http://imgur.com/a/oh9JBz2

    U3818DW $650 local cash

    AW3418DW $650 local cash

    submitted by /u/LittleYo10
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] EVGA RTX 2060 [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Have a pretty much brand new 2060 no damages or signs of wear, not overclocked or anything like that. Bought it in September and now trying to upgrade.

    Looking for 250$ shipped Local-11590/ 200$ cash

    TIMESTAMP

    SOLD @math_from_stark/250$

    submitted by /u/CamRed256
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Cooler Master NR200 with Corsair 600 Platinum and fans [W] Paypal

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Timestamps - https://imgur.com/a/HX5jCz5

    Comment before pm

    Cooler Master NR200 (vented sides they not shown but will be with it) with Corsair 600 Platinum - $220 shipped. Firm on the price, i'm eating paypal fees and shipping costs. This is a big boy box to ship.

    No original box for the case, but comes with its accessories. Powersupply comes with it's original box and cables. Included are the fans shown, slim noctuas and two Arctic P12 PWM PST fans.

    Sold to /u/jarocookies

    submitted by /u/fikshunn
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] RTX 2080Ti FE

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Looking for a RTX 2080Ti FE in good condition(no scratches on the cooler or backplate)

    Looking to pay $600 OBO

    Local to 90025, willing to drive anywhere between Torrance and Pasedena

    submitted by /u/MoistBruin
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Logitech G27 Full Setup [W] PayPal, Local cash

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    Looking to get 200$ plus shipping

    Lightly used setup, has roughly 20 Hrs of use total. Comes with original box and everything needed to get set up. Only selling to buy a drone.

    Local area code is 92154 for those interested

    submitted by /u/Borat619
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IA] [H] Asus Zephyrus G14 (Ryzen 9 4900HS RTX 2060 Max-Q) [W] Paypal / Local Cash

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    2 week old G14 with original packaging in great condition. Barely used. Tried to get back into pc gaming but decided for lifestyle choices to limit gaming going forward. I don't need the laptop for productivity since I already have a work setup. This laptop is a beast and am sad to send it off. Nevertheless it needs a good home.

    No issues I can tell, will ship with ALL original packaging as well as a keyboard cover (pictured).

    Specs: Ryzen 9 4900HS, nVidia 2060 Max-Q, 1TB SSD, 16GB Ram, 1080p 120Hz display

    Warranty until 9/23/21

    Asking for $1315 (2 day FedEx shipping included) priced competitive with Best Buy open box. Everything will be factory reset, like new out of the box.

    Timestamp

    submitted by /u/prHat317
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI][H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] 4x 4GB 2133 ECC DDR4 RAM

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I'm looking for 16gb of 2133mhz ECC memory, 4x 4GB sticks preferred for quad channel, but would consider 2x 8GB if I must. Please comment before messaging.

    submitted by /u/angie477
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] PayPal/ Local Cash and Strix 2080ti [W] 3080 FE

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Looking to get a 3080 FE. Not looking to pay over $1000. I also have a strix 2080ti that I could put cash on top of.

    submitted by /u/BeardedGamer_93
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] stock GTX 970, Power Mac G4, Apple IIe, moneyless h220 [W] Paypal, local cash

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Im moving at the end of next month so I have to get rid of this stuff now.

    Album with more pics - https://imgur.com/a/tGMVX0e

    Item Info Pics Price
    Stock GTX 970 It doesn't have any problems and works fine. The shroud has been painted red. Time stamp $85 shipped. SOLD
    Apple IIe Honestly I don't feel like typing it all out again so see this post Time stamp $70 Local Pick up only.
    Power Mac G4 Tower I don't know the exact specs on this thing so I cant write much here but it boots fine, and comes with a power cable. Time stamp $50 Local Pick up only.
    NZXT h220 Ive had this case lying around for a few years and just want to get rid of it. It has a bit of damage. Time stamp $1 - $1 = ? (automod deletes the post if I just say Fr*e just come pick it up (33135))
    submitted by /u/Lighting_Jimmy_John
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H]Samsung Monitor [W]PayPal

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Hey r/hardwareswap,
    Today I have a Samsung S24D300HL monitor. It is 24" and is in great condition. No scratches on the monitor, or dead pixels. I will include the original power supply. I'm going to go with $75 and you pay shipping (About $30 UPS *Depends on your location*). Feel free to make an offer if you want to negotiate. Again, I am open to offers, so comment then PM or chat. Please comment before PM.

    Thanks for stopping by,
    u/Toxicl16

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/gallery/9E4mgOI

    submitted by /u/Toxicl16
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR] [H] Sapphire Radeon 5700 XT Pulse [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Selling my used Sapphire Pulse 5700 XT that is still in excellent condition (see timestamps) that has been only used for gaming and never mined on. Includes original box and packaging.

    $350 local or $370 shipped to continental US via USPS Priority.

    Please comment before PM'ing and send me your verified PayPal email address for invoice. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/wougoose
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] PayPal [W] MacBook Pro 13" 2014 or 2015

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    [USA-CA] [H] PNY 1080 OC XLR8, EVGA GTX 1080TI, I7-8700k [W] PayPal

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    I have had these cards for awhile collecting dust on my desk with the intent to use them someday, my wife said I needed to start getting rid of some of my computer stuff. So if your wife says it's cool, these are great cards for you to have collect dust or maybe, even use. Also have a CPU that I was going to use but it had too much dust on it as well. Everything has since been cleaned and is dust free.

    Prices are OBO so please PM me an offer.

    Thanks

    Timestamps

    1080 OC - $300

    1080TI - $375

    I7-8700K - $200 SOLD $190 to u/anderu

    submitted by /u/Dirt440
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Hello hws,

    https://imgur.com/a/Ob6l0g8

    SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC Wired Gaming Headset

    I wanted to try out this headset since it dropped to $140 from $250 on Prime Day and I thought that was a steal! I'm not a fan of the mic style and it crushed my head lol, so I wanted to return it, but I thought to post here first to check if someone wants it at this big discount. (Check timestamps for my order summary) I used it for a total of 1 hour.

    For local (08822), I will take $149.26 which is exactly what I paid, so please don't send me lower offers if you are serious about buying it

    If you want it shipped, just pay PP fees and shipping. Shipping should not more than $20. So the final asking price would be around $170 shipped CONUS only.

    submitted by /u/bigazoz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H] Paypal and 3950x [W] 2080ti or 3080

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Hey r/Hardwareswap I'm in the market for a 4K GPU and I'm having one hell of a time. I recently purchased a ASUS 2080ti on here for $650, but USPS got it stuck in a mail sorting machine and I had to send it back to the seller so he could file and insurance claim. Now I'm back at looking for a 2080ti starting at around that $650 price. I also have a BNIB Ryzen 9 3950x I would be willing to trade for a card and to bring that price down. Like everyone else, I'm interested in a 3080 and might as well throw that in here as well. I'd be willing to pay a bit over MSRP, but nothing too ridiculous. PM your cards and offers please!

    Some pics of the card I almost had Pics Pics

    submitted by /u/VanillaFella
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] Samsung C32F397FWN [W] Local cash

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I have this monitor lying around and just trying to get rid of it.

    It's a curved 32in, 1920x1080 va panel. Looking for $40 local/ obo. Local is Orange County

    TIMESTAMPS

    Pending sale

    submitted by /u/napoles57
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ][H] Intel Optane SSD 900P (PCI-E version, not U.2) [W] Local Cash or Paypal

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    480GB version

    27TB written, 9882 power on hours. (1.12 years~)

    Up for sale here is my Intel 900P ssd. Disk information is listed in the timestamps. Looking for $350 + shipping.

    Also included is the paper that has the code for Star Citizen. I did not use this code or give it away before but I am not sure if it is still valid. If so that's an added bonus.

    submitted by /u/octomobiki
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment