• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-GA] [H] MSI 1080ti Gaming X Trio [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Hardware Swap [USA-GA] [H] MSI 1080ti Gaming X Trio [W] PayPal, Local Cash


    [USA-GA] [H] MSI 1080ti Gaming X Trio [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Never used for mining. Comes with original box and accessories, including the MSI shield. I'll have photos of the box later today.

    Asking $369 shipped CONUS.

    https://imgur.com/a/3RYxdTx

    submitted by /u/machinewater
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Lemote Yeeloong

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm looking for the very obscure Lemote Yeeloong. In a couple years of searching I've only found dead ends related to this laptop and would really value having it in my collection as well as the opportunity to use OpenBSD on it. Any leads on finding one are also useful.

    submitted by /u/DoublePlusGood23
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] 1660ti [W] Paypal

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Brand new never been taken out of box before

    PayPal preferable

    200$ if out of US you pay for shipping

    https://imgur.com/a/kJPgwSK

    SOLD to u/PotatoSynthesis for 200+shipping

    SOLD to u/PotatoSynthesis for 200+shipping

    submitted by /u/oduub
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA] [H] Sabrent Rocket 1TB NVME SSD [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Hello r/hardwareswap! I recently bought a laptop from this subreddit, and included was this 1TB NVME SSD. 1TB isn't enough for the things I do, so I wanted to upgrade and a couple days ago, got my new NVME SSD, meaning that I no longer have a use for this one. So I would like to try and sell it.

    This SSD is about 3 - 4 months old, and is in perfect shape physically. In Windows, I never noticed any hiccups, slowdowns, spikes in disk usage, or anything of the sort. If you want me to, I can get statistics from CrystalDiskMark if needed.

    I would like to get $100 shipped for this drive, $90 if local. Timestamps can be found here. If you need any other additional information, or have any questions, please PM or comment down below. I'd be happy to provide anything else you may want and I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

    Thanks for looking!

    EDIT: I forgot to mention that I will be shipping this inside a tin(?) case, that came with my upgraded drive.

    submitted by /u/SaxManDan01
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 FE 8GB [W] Paypal

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Selling my NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Founder Edition. Never overclocked. Ships in original box and includes original documentation and cables.

    I am not looking for trades or local sale. Paypal only. Card will ship from Michigan.

    Asking $420.00 USD shipped and insured via UPS in the lower 48.

    timestamp: https://imgur.com/gallery/EChFP9w

    submitted by /u/PeterMode
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-DC][H]2020 iPad Pro 12.9” 256GB WiFi w/ Apple Magic Keyboard, Apple Pencil 2 [W]Paypal, Cash

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I have a pretty much new Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 256gb Space Grey WiFi model. It comes with iPad, applied screen protector, Apple Pencil 2, and Apple magic keyboard.

    I love this setup. But because of my addiction to gadgets, I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2. So now I have to find money to pay for it.

    I'm selling this as a bundle and I'm not interested in selling the components separately. Everything is in excellent working condition. Nothing is broken. The iPad is currently running the iPadOS 14 Beta, but I can revert to iPadOS 13 if you want me to.

    As you can see in the time stamps, Warranty is good through 7/29/2021 and you have 21 days from now to upgrade to AppleCare+

    Everything for $1250 shipped or local pickup in DC area.

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/drworsley
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] PayPa,Local cashl [W] Iphone XR

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Wifey looking to upgrade from iphone to XR. Preferable New if not maybe less than a month or so. Cash and paypal ready. Budget $400.

    submitted by /u/juliusmagno08
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] Samsung Galaxy Buds + [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Hello,

    First post here, so apologies if something is incorrect. I am selling some brand new (sealed and un-opened) Galaxy Buds +. I purchased a tablet recently from samsung and it came with a bundle promotion with the galaxy buds +. I do not want or need them, so I am selling them.

    Item Price Comments Timestamp
    Galaxy Buds + $110 Brand new (sealed and unopened) https://imgur.com/doDylHe https://imgur.com/BX6V0VF

    Edit* oh btw, a more local location is chicago land area.

    submitted by /u/WUTDO11231235
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] GTX 1070, GTX 980Ti, DDR4s, 500W PSU [W] PayPal / Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Just getting rid of some pc parts. Prices are negotiable. Local 23113.

    Item Quantity Price / OBO
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC 1 $195 Shipped / $180 Local Sold to u/issa_vibe
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Ti 1 $165 Shipped / $150 Local Sold to u/Flannelle
    EVGA BQ500W 80+ Bronze 1 $40 Shipped / $25 Local Sold to u/issa_vibe

    Timestamps.

    submitted by /u/Jacky43211
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] PayPal [W] mATX z370/z390 motherboard

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Looking for the last piece of my buddies budget build.

    Let me know what you got. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MattHogen
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] MSI GTX 1660ti [W] PayPal

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Great card, no complaints, no issues.

    I don't have the original box.

    Asking $220 shipped

    timestamp

    submitted by /u/aebi14
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ][H] Aorus RTX 2080 Ti Xtreme Waterforce [W] Paypal G&S, Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    EDIT: PLEASE READ THIS, THERE IS A SCAMMER TRYING TO ACT AS ME. DO NOT BUY FROM /u/Omg-RGB THEIR ACCOUNT WAS CREATED JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO

    EDIT 2: SALE PENDING

    Hey hardwareswap,

    Apologies if my pricing is off. I spent a good 30 minutes searching this subreddit, ebay, and facebook marketplace for this exact card and there weren't many recent listings that I could find or ones that weren't ridiculously overpriced. Best I could do was go off the non-hybrid version of this card that was sold 2 days ago on this subreddit.

    Looking to sell my 2080 Ti (Not hopping on the 3000 series train, but actually looking to buy a house). I purchased this card through Amazon back in March. I'm not sure how Gigabyte warranty works, but I'll be happy to help with that. The card is still in excellent condition and has had no issues. It also runs unbelievably quiet. I never messed with overclocking, but the card easily ran The Witcher 3 in 4k 60 fps with ultra settings. Also, I don't smoke or have pets. Comes with all original accessories and packaging.

    Timestamps (I'll be updating this post with better photos when I take the card out, I just didn't want to post this on mobile because the formatting always turns out to be atrocious).

    Asking $625 shipped (includes shipping & paypal fees) / $600 local (08086 is local zip)

    Gigabyte link of the card for more info & pictures: https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Graphics-Card/GV-N208TAORUSX-W-11GC#kf

    submitted by /u/omg_rgb
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X - NEW [W] Local Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Brand new condition - sealed box.

    I will ship signed and tracked for free up to $30 cost, after that you pay the difference.

    I am located in Southern California/LA area.

    Asking $1700 OBO.

    Local Cash is preferred but PayPal will be accepted. No trades.

    TIMESTAMP

    submitted by /u/xideasx
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] Alienware AW3420DW 3440x1440, [W] PayPal, Cash

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Selling an Open Box Alienware curved Ultrawide AW3420DW. Assuming everyone knows the specs. I was going to use it personally, but I wound up with a 27inch since I had to return the original one from damage and get a replacement: stuff happened since then and I cant afford a better gpu right now. Help a man out for his new gpu

    https://imgur.com/a/YYj10ho

    Monitor is in the retail box so nothing has been done to it nor has it been used.

    Asking $800 and shipping is included

    submitted by /u/armaan56
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal or Cash [W] Pixel 4

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Hey swappers, I'm looking for a Google Pixel 4 in mint condition within $300-400 price range. Let me know what you got, TIA.

    submitted by /u/belkin96
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] Paypal [W] Acer Nitro 5 or Predator Helios Parts

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Title says it, I know its a long shot but my only gaming laptop died two days ago abd the repairshop said it was a bad motherboard so I'm hoping to find one here for around 200 or less. Please help me out swappers!

    submitted by /u/Jayswaavey
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] 4x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB (Without Box) [W] Paypal

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Time Stamp:

    https://imgur.com/a/WVmuhxO

    Brand Model Condition Qty Avail Price Each
    Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB New Without Box 3 $295

    Please comment before PM'ing.

    The price includes USPS Priority Shipping. All items are new without the box. It will ship in a plastic clam-shell enclosure.

    Feel free to message me for any questions!

    Thanks!

    Edit: Invoice available upon request

    submitted by /u/Zenekei
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming Mobo, EK-AIO 240 D-RGB, PSlate Cables for FormD T1 (Mobo, CPU), Anne Pro 2 Wireless Keyboard - Black (Gateron Brown) [W] PayPal, Cash.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Got some more items for sale! I keep upgrading my build, lol. I'm local to 90027 and am open to discounts if you can pick up locally.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/dH8kxsA

    Item Price Description
    ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming $235 Shipped Used in previous build. Bought 1 month ago. Glue for graphic on front m.2 ssd heatsink was placed over screwholes on arrival, so there is a slight peeling on the graphic. (See Pics)
    EK-AIO 240 D-RGB $100 Shipped Used in previous build. Comes in different box, but includes rgb fans and all other accessories.
    Anne Pro 2 Wireless Keyboard - Black (Gateron Brown) $70 Shipped Never been used. Comes w/ original box and accessories.
    PSlate Cables for FormD T1 (Mobo, CPU) [FLIPPED PSU LENGTH] $30 Shipped Used for build, but replaced with different cables. Made for a FLIPPED PSU orientation in the T1.
    submitted by /u/axel32
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H]Paypal, Local Cash [W] Threadripper 1900x or 1920x

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Hello looking for one of these cpus leave a comment before pming local NYC

    submitted by /u/Finaldawn1991
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Logitech C920, Samson Q2U, Sony DH550 [W] Cash

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Local F2F/Cash only Zip 92677

    SPF C920 with tripod, purchased about a year ago, $50 SPF

    Samson Q2U with desk mount (missing xlr cable), purchased about a year ago $30

    Sony DH550 audio receiver, about a year and a half old, used for about 3 months before I moved than sat in my closet. I believe I have the remote, but I'll have to find it, so it may or not be included $50

    Pics/Timestamp

    https://imgur.com/gallery/cYQyRk9

    submitted by /u/dic_tac
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN][H]MSI Trio 2080[W]PayPal,Local

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. Selling my 2080. It's about a year old. Asking 450 shipped or 425 Local. Timestamps

    submitted by /u/jmejias12
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI][H]Paypal[W]NVMe 1TB+

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Looking for at least 1TB NVMe. Used or new is just fine. Please send offers my way and I'll arrange payment within minutes generally speaking!

    submitted by /u/nichetcher
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA] [H] Audio Technica AT2020, Focusrite Solo 2nd Gen [W] Paypal

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Hey, friends! I've made several exchanges on hardware swap and like Reddits, so I'd be happy to link my rep from there. Here's a timestamp: http://imgur.com/a/oDlLwZa

    I can confirm the audio in and out works perfectly! I got it used. I have no ability to test if the instrument in works, I would assume it does, but can make no promises.

    I'm looking to sell the audio interface and the microphone (plus a USB cable for the interface) for $140 OBO. Thanks in advance!

    SOLD TO u/forgetful-flame FOR ASKING!

    submitted by /u/TalesofZ
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-DC] [H] FM Ultralight Pro, GWolves Hati, Glide 19, G Pro Headset [W] PayPal

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Mouse Timestamp

    Headset Timestamp

    Finalmouse Ultralight Pro: $120 shipped

    Used for about 4 months

    • No issues, scroll wheel and clicks are good

    • Hyperglides

    • Paracorded

    Hati with corepads: $45 shipped

    Used for around 2 days

    • comes with the collectors tin and extra cable

    • I can include another set of corepad for an extra $4

    Glide19: $15 shipped

    Used for about 15 mins

    • $135 if bundled with UL Pro/ $65 bundled with Hati

    G Pro Headset (old version): $35 shipped

    Used for about 10 months

    • Leather pads are unused and new
    submitted by /u/Knxght_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment