• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-OR][H] High End Gaming PC [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Hardware Swap [USA-OR][H] High End Gaming PC [W] Paypal, Local Cash


    [USA-OR][H] High End Gaming PC [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Selling my high end gaming PC that I build about a month ago. all parts were brand new and everything works perfectly. asking $2400 Local or $2500 Shipped

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/jYE2TZD

    Intel I9-9900k (OC to 5.1 Ghz)

    EVGA 2080TI GPU

    64GB Corsair Vengence RGB RAM

    Corsair H115i AIO cooler

    1TB Samsung EVO M.2 NVME SSD

    Corsair RX850 Power Supply

    Asus ROG STRIX Z390E gaming motherboard

    NZXT 510 Elite case

    4 corsair fans, hooked up to Lighting Node Pro

    Ill also Throw in: Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless Mouse

    submitted by /u/FRDyNo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC][H]Grey Nintendo Switch Lite w/ Memory Card [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I am looking to sell my lightly used Nintendo switch. I bought it a little over a month ago and it's seen very light use. Included is a 128 gb Samsung micro sd card, box and of course the charger. I'm not here to rip anyone off, I'd just like to recoup the cost of the console memory card is free. Willing to do 200 shipping included.

    https://imgur.com/a/Ago5gkt

    submitted by /u/doggosbestfriend
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] i7-4790, 16gb DDR4 Vengeance Pro RGB, 8gb DDR3 HyperX Black [W] PayPal

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    i7-4790 - $100 shipped or $110 shipped with stock cooler

    Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB - $80 shipped SOLD

    HyperX Black - $30 shipped

    submitted by /u/ManMadeGod
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN] [H] EVGA GeForce GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Elite Edition 12Ghz Mem White [W] PayPal

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    SOLD! to /u/braxtonjames

    Hello,

    I am quitting PC gaming. Take my stuff. $475.

    WARNING: I am a smoker. I do not smoke directly in front of my PC but circulation is a thing. People have mentioned stuff I sold before smelled like smoke. There is no large accumulation of dust and I dust my pc frequently. Card has never seen over 66C. Let me know if you have any questions. I am not interested in trades. Will ship insured on my dime.

    https://ibb.co/5MYQWn2

    EDIT: Guys, I am not sure if I CAN do this, but I'm reserving the right to only sell this to those with confirmed positive trades. Along with trying to quit smoking I don't need even the potential of some bs to go down on a trade. I apologize in advance. I sell mostly on GAFS and have done over $1k positive and sold just a webcam here.

    submitted by /u/ribs--
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC][H] Dell S2716DG (27", 1440p, 144hz, Gsync) [W] Local

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Looking to sell my Dell 2716DG monitor. Full Specs here, but it's 27", 2560x1440, 144hz with GSync.

    Looking for local pickup only, no shipping. Located in the Triangle area in NC, and willing to travel a little to meet in public.

    Asking $200 firm. Image

    submitted by /u/jaguarphd
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] ASUS ROG 2080 Super, AMD 3900x, 2tb Samsung 860, 2tb Samsung 970 Evo Plus [W] PayPal , Local

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Sorry, but I will be unable to complete the purchase. Last night around midnight PayPal limited my account. They wanted supplier invoices, an upload of my social, all that. So I complied.

    This morning I woke up to this message:

    https://i.imgur.com/ssuLdOc.png

    I called them around 9am this morning. And after an hour hold with someone, they will not lift the ban. They said my supplier receipts (from amazon and Samsung themselves) are insufficient.

    Per the paypal message, I am unable to send money. And that includes refunds.

    So I request that you just file a claim ASAP. Your money is in the account still, so it's safe. It might just take a few days to get back to you. Obviously I am not going to fight the claim.

    I am terribly sorry. I should have known than to sell so many items at once on PayPal but I have been using them for around two years no without issue.

    Again, I really am sorry. But again, your money is safe in my account, I am just unable to manually refund you. So you will just have to file a claim.

    I know my trading reputation will be tarnished, so I will delete my account shortly. I am not a scammer. I just cannot ship anything when paypal says my account is permanently banned and I will not receive my funds until 180 days from today.

    I can't stress enough how sorry I am.


    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] MSI Optix MAG27CQ (27", 1440p, VA, 144Hz, 1ms, freesync) [W] local cash

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Hi hws,

    I have bought a new LG IPS GL83A and been enjoying it. So I'm selling this monitor as it is no longer used.

    MSI MAG27CQ Was used for exactly 2 months and was in its box for about 3 weeks while I'm making sure I will stick to the LG monitor. I used it mainly for my pc and some gaming and I loved it but the LG one was in stock one time so I pulled the trigger. It has no dead pixels (please check timestamps) and in a like-new condition. Will come with everything originally was in the box. I saw a lot of reviews for this and they were all positive. Asking $280, which I find fair since it retails for $360 but I can't see it in stock anywhere to show pricing. Lowball offers will be ignored. I'm firm on price and can only do local pickup 08822

    https://imgur.com/a/BGRGcE9

    Thank you for looking.

    submitted by /u/bigazoz
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] EVGA 1080TI HYBRID [W] Local cash

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    http://imgur.com/a/QgfsvJ5

    Selling my 1080ti I used for my gaming rig. Idk what the warranty on it is and its never been overclocked. I'm looking for 450$ local and I'm local in the LA or OC area

    submitted by /u/komradekanna
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] Radeon Vega Frontier Edition 16GB Air Cooled [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    What's up everyone,

    I have a Vega Frontier for sale. It's in great working condition. Got it from someone who used it in a workstation. It's got a few very small scratches and dents, I included pictures of them, but they are hardly noticeable. Please let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

    I'm asking $375 shipping included, by paypal or local cash. If you are local to GA and are interested, PM me for zip.

    Thanks for looking!

    https://imgur.com/a/zgjELcw

    submitted by /u/mackuhronee
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH] [H] Lenovo Thinkcenter tiny PC i3 4gb 500gb HDD [W] PayPal, local

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/BIK1aKi

    $100 shipped conus

    Lenovo thinkcenter m73

    Model MT-M 10AY 001rus

    I3 4130t @2.9

    4 GB RAM

    500 GB HDD

    Original power cables and will ship with a VGA cable.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/kurrency
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] AMD Ryzen 3600 [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    I built a new PC last month, put in a Ryzen 3600, but after reconsidering decided I wanted a 3700X to better handle video editing.

    I've used this 3600 processor less than 4 weeks, took it out, cleaned off the thermal paste, and right back in the box. Never used the included cooler. Cannot return to Newegg anymore, so putting it on here.

    $165 shipped / $150 local (East Bay)

    Timestamp

    Update: Sold! Thanks everyone.

    Sold to civ5ftw

    submitted by /u/ezzkmo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Xbox One S 500gb, Seagate Portable 1tb Hard Drive, Gears of War Controller, Gears of War Controller Stand/Charger [W] PayPal, Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Link: https://imgur.com/a/Jzmkwce

    Xbox One S 500gb: Console works and will be cleaned before shipped, $150

    Seagate Portable 1tb Hard Drive: Works fine, will be wiped before shipped, $30

    Gears of War Controller: Nothing wrong with it, will be cleaned before shipped, $40

    Gears of War Controller Stand/Charger: Works, will be cleaned before shipped, $20

    Various Xbox One Games: All games work, am open to offers for each game

    I'm willing to trade everything for a Nintendo Switch Lite, feel free to pm me to discuss anything

    submitted by /u/Miller25
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] XFX RX 5600 XT RAW II, i7-6700k, ASUS Sabertooth S Z170, i3-7100 [W] Paypal

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/XNCFAfF

    XFX RX 5600 XT RAW II - $245

    i7-6700k - $170

    i3-7100 - $50

    ASUS Sabertooth S Z170 - $120

    Had the i3-7100 sitting around since I upgraded my little brother's rig. I just upgraded my own motherboard and CPU as well so I'm parting away from mine.

    I can sell the i7-6700k and the motherboard for $250 together.

    submitted by /u/incredicell
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] PayPal [W] Corsair sf600 gold/platinum

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    I am looking to replace my sf750 plat which recently died. I am looking for sf600 would prefer the platinum but open to gold. Local is Chicago, PayPal ready

    EDIT: Purchased on Amazon

    submitted by /u/CesarSC55
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] Alienware 51m RTX 2070, 144hz [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Selling my Alienware 51m, she's served me really well. Just looking to upgrade to the newer models.

    I have the original box and I've kept a keyboard and skin on the keyboard and keyboard area her since day one. She's in mint condition. Have Alienware premium support through July 2020.

    Looking for 2200 or best offer + shipping. If local, can arrange a meet.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ULCsmS9

    submitted by /u/Shadowfax4221
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H]Paypal [W] MasterLiquid AM4 Mounting Bracket

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    I'm stuck in an upgrade and hoping a reader on this subreddit can bail me out. I have a CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 240, and I'm upgrading from an AM3+ socket to an AM4. Unfortunately, I finally cleaned out my ancient box of spare parts this week, and too late realized I tossed the AM4 mounting brackets.

    I've tried contacting Cooler Master directly, but it seems like their North American store might be down for the pandemic? I know this is a longshot, but I'm hoping one of the Intel Brethren might also have the MasterLiquid 120 or 240 (or 120/240L, or 120/240R) and kept the unused brackets. If so, I'd be happy to pay for the parts and any shipping costs. My upgrade is so close to being finished, and these two stupid little parts are all that stand in the way. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/jsoftcheck
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] PAYPAL [W] Silver Huawei Watch 1 in mint condition

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    [USA-NC] [H] Paypal or Cash [W] Power Supply - Local only

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a decent PSU, doesn't need to be anything crazy but at least 600 watts and some sort of 80 plus certification.

    I need to secure this by Tuesday of next week, so Local is probably the only option. I'm located at 28504 but I'm willing to travel a couple hours to get a decent unit.

    submitted by /u/derpydabbertv
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] 1x Intel Core i7-8700k [W] PayPal

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Hi I am selling a core i7 8700k for $140+ shipping.

    Timestamp:

    https://i.imgur.com/5ts1Fb8.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/TTyaJNx.jpg

    Sold to: Makenni

    submitted by /u/ZestyPrime
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD][H]5xGigabyte G1 Gaming 1080[W]PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    So here's the story. Some of these cards are brand new, some are not. Because they have the seal opened, I cannot market them as brand new.

    If the cards are used, they have been used for a MAX of 70 hours for deep learning then retired. ALL CARDS HAVE WARRANTY TILL 2021

    Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1080 3 of these are new, the same thing applies as before, all have warranty till late 2021 $350 Currently have 5

    I have another gigabyte card(same g1 gaming) that overheats and just probably needs a thermal past swap for 180 shipped, I can give you more info if you throw me a PM or something, the overheating card was not used for just 70 hours and was used for much longer in one of my interns main PC SOLD

    At this moment, not taking offers. If you would like to do local, please send me a PM

    I only got a few very quick timestamps, if you would like more detailed ones, send me a PM

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/xLMU9Iw

    More timestamps : https://imgur.com/a/etFeuNA

    edit: as yes the downvotes....why

    submitted by /u/HelplessCS
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IA] [H] PayPal [W] ROG PNK limited edition pink and grey extended mousepad

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I don't live near a Microcenter with one in stock so I was hoping someone could get one for me and send it to me. I'd be willing to pay extra.

    https://imgur.com/a/mvVO3iw

    https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Sheath-PNK-LTD/

    This is the mousepad

    submitted by /u/ijc19899
    [link] [comments]

    [TWN] [H] B450 Tomahawk (Non-Max) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    This is a repost.

    I have a used B450 Non-Max Tomahawk. It is already preflashed to support Ryzen 3000, and the warranty has not been applied. I am asking 90 plus shipping (about 15-18 to CONUS). It will be shipped using Chunghwa Post.

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/Hairy-Jedi
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NV] [H] PayPal [W] High-ish end laptop for 1080p video editing

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    My budget is around $1000 and I'm looking for a relatively newer laptop to take off somebody's hands

    submitted by /u/manstruater
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-UT] [H] HGST 2.5" 750GB 5400RPM HDD [W] Paypal/local cash

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Upgraded an old laptop to a SSD for a friend, so I'm selling the old hard drive. I don't have a CDI but it was working fine when I pulled it. Yeah it's only 5400RPM, but if you need more cheap storage for pictures/videos *cough* this will work fine. As a boot drive? Don't even bother lol

    Asking $20 shipped

    submitted by /u/cparks1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment