• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Hardware Swap [USA-PA] [H] Seasonic PSU gold and platinum 650w and 750w[W] PayPal

    Hardware Swap [USA-PA] [H] Seasonic PSU gold and platinum 650w and 750w[W] PayPal


    [USA-PA] [H] Seasonic PSU gold and platinum 650w and 750w[W] PayPal

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:32 AM PST

    Have 3 Seasonic PSU. All were used for about a year and have been sitting around for the past couple months. have 2x Seasonic 750w Platinum, and 1x Seasonic 650w Gold. Will come with all cables. Do not have original box for these.

    750w Platinum 90 shipped

    650w Gold 80 shipped.

    https://imgur.com/AX3bN4V

    submitted by /u/rog2961
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-SC][H] AMD Ryzen 7 2700X w/ Wraith Prism Cooler [W] PayPal

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:07 PM PST

    Edit: SOLD. Holy crap, that didn't take long.

    • Posted: 18:07:09 EST
    • First response: 18:09:10 EST
    • ...barely 121 seconds elapsed.

    Howdy, HWS. As promised, here is the second AMD Ryzen 7 2700X that I am now ready to part with. I bought it from someone else here on HWS back in July. It was used with a liquid cooler in a virtual machine host and works great. No overclocking; all stock, all the time.

    Asking $125 shipped. Timestamps and silly descriptions are here.

    Any questions, just ask. Don't use chat - please use the normal message system. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jimmyweee
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] Google Nest Thermostat E [W] PayPal, Google Nest Hello

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:20 AM PST

    Timestamps

    Google Nest Thermostat E - $100 shipped

    I had a google store credit that I needed to use and here we are.

    This is brand new and never opened, item will arrive to you exactly how it arrived to me from google.

    I'd also be up for either buying or trading for a Google Nest Hello doorbell if you have one.

    submitted by /u/Brendanct
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WA] [H] Corsair H60 AIO [W] Paypal

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:55 AM PST

    -- SOLD --

    I pulled swapped out Corsair H60 AIO as it couldn't keep up with i9-9900K. Rather than toss in recycling, I'd give it away for the price of shipping. Probably around $10 in lower 48.

    Mounting hardware is for Intel CPUs and I'm missing one of the 4 screws which mount fan to the radiator.

    https://imgur.com/YcPLSFb

    submitted by /u/rallymax
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] Local Cash [W] Gaming PC

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:19 AM PST

    I finally got around to finish other projects and I finally have some money to dump into a PC! My price range around a grand so I'd like to see what I can get.

    SFF is also a huge plus!

    submitted by /u/SirBluw
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] PayPal, local cash [W] PSU: 650w semi/fully modular, RAM: 2x8gb 3200mhz, Case: ATX/mid-tower

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    PSU: older EVGA 650w semi/fully modular would be preferred but open to anything

    RAM: 2x8gb 3200mhz CAS16 or below with decent timings

    Case: NZXT preferred but also open to anything with decent airflow and a glass/plexi side panel.

    Local would be Syracuse/Rochester/Ithaca area.

    submitted by /u/monokhrome
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Paypal, Local cash (depending on distance) [W] 1070ti or equivalent

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    I'm looking to upgrade from 1050ti for a better 1080p gaming experience. prefer 230-240 range but will do max 250 if i have to. Active warranties and orginal boxes are appreciated

    submitted by /u/MyPureAcc
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] Louqe Ghost S1

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:25 AM PST

    Looking for a Ghost S1, preferably a Limestone Batch 3 and large top hat, but willing to compromise.

    Cheers and thanks, fam <3

    submitted by /u/jvarg
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] Paypal [W] Ryzen 5 CPU, MOBO, and DDR4 3200 (or better)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:12 AM PST

    Looking for a Ryzen 2600 or better with a b450 motherboard and 16gb ddr4 3200 memory. Flexible on the CPU and motherboard if its priced well.

    submitted by /u/iDrew-
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] Artisan Mouse Pad

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:08 AM PST

    Looking for a XL Shidenkai and Hein Prefer Red or White for mousepads. lmk what you guys have. Currently using the L Black Hayate Otsu.

    submitted by /u/adrunkbunny
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] Sony Trinitron television set [W] Nothing, it’s free

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:34 PM PST

    Trying to make a few changes to my basement and I've got this big boi down here that hasn't seen use in several years. It works, though the coaxial port is very problematic. There are multiple composite inputs and even a component input on the back as well. The remote is long gone. There are well hidden handles that make lifting it a breeze but it's still weighty.

    I hear people love these things for older games so I figured I'd try here before throwing it out.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/LQjwjL1

    submitted by /u/GazaIan
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] EVGA GTX 1080 FTW [W] Verified PayPal

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:58 AM PST

    No issues, upgraded to a new card. No coil whine. Asking $300 shipped or $280 local

    New timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/xF3jcUs

    old timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/g9jG4Tr

    submitted by /u/bigtweekx
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] local cash [W] 2 identical 13" CRT monitors or TVs

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:44 PM PST

    Hi r/hardwareswap. I'm hoping to find someone that magically is needing to either get rid of two identical small CRT screens or would like some (reasonable) amount of money for them.

    I'm making an art project and it would be really nice to get two of them. Worst case scenario I'll live with just one.

    Local to 93105

    submitted by /u/TabaskoCat
    [link] [comments]

    [USA - OH] [H] PayPal [W] Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2070 Mini ITX

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:09 AM PST

    Hello all! I am looking for a RTX 2070 mini for my new SFF case.

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/painfulawarness
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] Samsung Galaxy S9+ (Sprint/Unlocked) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:25 AM PST

    Timestamp

    Prices are OBO. Feel free to make offers and ask questions.

    Item Description Price
    Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965U) Selling because I upgraded to the S10e. Originally leased from Sprint in April 2018. The lease has been fully paid off and you should be able to call Sprint to get the phone unlocked (I cannot guarantee it will work on any other networks). Includes phone, original box, and two Spigen cases (NO OTHER ACCESSORIES). I can throw in a fast-charging brick and USB-C cable for a few extra bucks but they won't be the stock accessories. The battery is still in great condition. The phone does have a significant amount of cosmetic damage but it doesn't affect the performance of the phone. Please see photos for scratches and dings to the screen and body. The back right corner has a very minor crack (no glass missing). There is a long series of hairline scratches along the right side of the screen. They aren't really noticeable when the screen is on. The scratches are so fine that you can't feel them with a fingertip. You can only feel a few of the scratches with your nail. The cases are both in rough shape like the phone, but the black one isn't too bad. $200 shipped OBO
    submitted by /u/crj3012
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal, local cash [W] Intel Core i9-9960X

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:22 AM PST

    Hello.

    What the title says.

    Please post here before PMing me the price shipped to FL 32814.

    Thanks!.

    submitted by /u/m-jeri
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MN] [H] 7 Gaming Mice, DT990s, A40TR & Mixamp, Scuf Impact, Anne Pro 2 Gateron Browns [W] Paypal

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:01 AM PST

    Looking to clear out some of the older/spare equipment I have laying around. Everything works 100%. Most of these items were bought to try out the shape, sound, feel, etc. or is a spare I purchased thinking that I'd one day need it.

    • Full Timestamp Album & Extra Pics - I can take additional if requested
    • Prices are obo and include USPS shipping
    • Shipping to CONUS included & will ship elsewhere for additional cost
    • Local is 55369
    • A40TR is sold as a kit only
    • Trade List: Black Zowie S2 (preferably with paracord and aftermarket feet)

    Item Price (Shipped) Condition
    Anne Pro 2 60% Keyboard- Gateron Browns $60 Spare board. Unused/New.
    Astro A40TR w/Mixamp for Xbox/PC $100 Daily gaming cans for about 6 months. Fully functional with no defects. Comes with Noise Reduction Mod Kit.
    BeyerDynamic DT 990 Chome Special Edition - 600ohm $120 Under 10 hours use. Comes with Box and Case. Sound profile is not my preference.
    Scuf Impact PS4/PC $100 Under 15 hours use. Switched to XIM4 and Elite controller instead. Has remapping capability but lost the EMR key. Replacement Key is $8.95 on Scuf website or a fridge magnet works. Comes with Paddle Key, 9ft USB charging/wired play cable, 2 sets of trigger extensions, and Infinity Ring Key to swap joysticks.
    Cooler Master MM710 $40 Under 10 hours use. Comes with Box and extra feet. Shape did not work with my grip.
    Zowie EC1-B CS:GO Edition w/Hyperglides $40 Under 10 hours use by me but no telling how long other person used it. Purchased from r/MouseMarket user about 6 months ago to try the shape. Not a fan of Ergo.
    Logitech G203 #1 w/Hyperglides $18 Used. Daily driver for a year or so.
    Logitech G203 #2 w/pair of unused Hyperglides $20 Under 2 hours use. Comes with box. Compared this to G203 #1 to see if Hyperglides made a difference. They did. Includes 1 uninstalled set of Hyperglides. I can install before shipping if you prefer.
    Logitech G602 $20 Spare editing mouse. Sealed in Box.
    Razer Viper (wired) $50 Under 10 hours use. Comes with Box. Like the shape so much I purchased the Viper Ultimate.
    SteelSeries Rival 110 $20 Under 5 hours use. Comes with Box. Not a fan of the shape and I was past the return period so... here it is.
    submitted by /u/CaptFrankWhite
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] MacBook Pro 15 retina 2012 [W] verified PayPal

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:34 AM PST

    Time for me to let go of old reliable for something a little smaller. Here's my MacBook for sale. 256gb ssd, 8gb, i7 quad core, 15 inch retina, etc. comes with charger, will be cleaned and dusted before shipping. I want $255 shipped for it. Will be shipping Wednesday. Stamps: https://imgur.com/a/oSZaNZ5

    SOLD

    submitted by /u/Onsomeshid
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IN] [H] Blue Yeti Blackout Microphone & (2) 250gb Sandisk Extreme Portable External SSD [W] PayPal

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Blue Yeti Blackout Microphone - works great. Has a few scratches on the base, none on the microphone that I can find. $65 shipped

    (2) 250gb Sandisk Extreme Portable External SSD - no cables included. $40 each or two for $75 shipped.

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/TheToolMan
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Z370 Asus Maximus X (Wi-Fi), HDD [W] Paypal

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    Hello guys!

    Still selling this mobo, case and a few cheap HDD that i have laying around. I can bundle them together if wanted. Local is 15865

    SELLING Description Timestamp Price $ (SHIPPED) Available
    Z370 Asus Maximus X (Wi-Fi) Has box. See pics for damage. Buy at your own risk as I haven't tested it and I cannot guarantee anything. UPDATE: Manged to get a psu and the mobo POWERS ON. i don't have a cpu for it, but it does have lights (lol) Mobo - Shows capacitor and port - Video of it lighting up - What it comes with 100 OBO Yes
    2x HDD 500GB (ThinkServer Lenovo) Pulled out from a working server. HDD 30 for both Yes

    COMMENT BEFORE PM

    submitted by /u/Tareku99
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA][H] Paypal [W] MSI N750 Ti-2GD5/OC BOX ONLY

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:02 PM PST

    The box should look like this. I'm willing to pay for shipping and whatever you feel is reasonable for your trouble.

    If you're only interested in selling the whole package, GPU included. I'd be willing to pay up to 60 dollars but I'm really only after the box.

    submitted by /u/OhFerShureB
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC][H] PayPal [W] LGA1155 Socket Motherboard

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:22 AM PST

    Looking for an lga1155 socket motherboard. Trying to stay away from all the OEM boards on eBay.

    submitted by /u/beboppin_
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] Alienware Area 51m w/ 9900k, 2080, 32GB RAM, 512GB Nvme Raid 0, 1TB SSHD, 1080p 144hz Gsync [W] Desktop PC

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:10 AM PST

    Timestamps
    More Pics

    I'm looking for a high end desktop build. Something with a 9900k equivalent and 2080 TI. The laptop cost over $4000 from Dell. A 2080 TI build with 9900k shouldn't be more than $2500-3000. I'm looking to trade straight up. Everything on the laptop works perfectly and can be tested at trade.

    submitted by /u/I_see_dead_people__
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-LA][H] Evga Hadron Air mITX case [W] Paypal

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    This has been sitting in my garage for awhile now. I was previously using it for a Blue Iris build but move that build into a Q25 case so this has been sitting there ever since. I remove the rubber pad in the rear and installed pc feets using the stock screws so no modification so that it sits even now. Comes with a custom faceplate as well that I never got the chance to install that has vent holes. The case still has the protective film on the front and on the outer/inner acrylic window. Case is in decent condition with signs of use here and there.
     
     
    Price - $110 shipped or best offer
     
    Timestamp - https://imgur.com/a/vwAudhL

    submitted by /u/Ivoryg37
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] PayPal/Cash [W] Wireless KB&Mouse || A/V to HDMI adapter || Monitors (Several, one flat/slim) || Nintendo Switch || Better Graphics card than HD 7870 || Per-Key Programmable RGB Keyboard || CPU Fan (works with Hyper 212) || Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones || MP3 Player || ECC DDR3 UDIMMs

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 07:05 AM PST

    Repost (once again) due to low interest.

    As I've said before, I'm a broke highschooler so I'm looking to get things cheap (~$35 max, but even then I only have about $65 to spend). I do have some money set aside for a switch, but not much so I'm looking for a pretty good deal on that as well. Note, nothing is sorted by importance/preference. I am interested in everything on this list. Anyhow, here's what I'm looking to get with detail:

    Wireless KB/Mouse - I'm looking for something I can plug into my laptop and forget about, preferably something that looks good without being too flashy, but we all know Logitech. If possible, I'd love to get something that supports modes/profiles so I can switch between devices without having to unplug the receiver. || Have been offered a Logitech MX Master 2 for $35, Might go for this if I can't find something better/cheaper. I still need a keyboard, preferably something compatible with the MX.

    A/V to HDMI adapter - cheap and functional, I guess. Monitors: Other than the one slim one I need, I'm just looking for a few Monitors in good (enough) condition. As for a slim one, I need something approximately the size of a small laptop which I can transport with my laptop semi-regularly. 'Slim' does not take into account the size of a stand. || Have been offered one 120Hz monitor, over my budget at $150.

    Switch - Would prefer the newer one for battery life purposes. Just want something I can play Smash Ultimate on, docked and portably. Needs to include everything that typically comes in the box, and a copy of Ultimate would be appreciated. || One offer of 220 for an old Switch, but I'm thinking closer to $200 for a new (read: not old version) Switch.

    Graphics card - I don't have much of a budget for this, so I don't expect anybody to bite. I'm currently running an HD 7870 (donated to me by a generous Redditor, actually) in the PC I built a few months back (my first!) || Have been offered a GTX 660ti for 45 shipped. Minimal improvement isn't really worth the price for me.

    RGB keyboard - I'm looking for something Per-Key programmable, which means I probably won't be able to afford it. Let me know if you have something cheap and functional. || Have been offered a Razer Blackwidow Chroma Tournament V2 edition with green switches for $40. Might go for this if I can't find something better.

    CPU fan - I was given a hyper 212 by yet another generous Redditor, but unfortunately the fan started rattling quite badly and is surprisingly loud and annoying when running, but it runs too hot when I don't have it attached, so for the time being I'm PC-less. I could use two of these if possible. || One offer, not 4-pin/PWM.

    Bluetooth headphones - I might be willing to splurge a bit on these. I'm looking for OVER-EAR Bluetooth headphones that have the following features: •Can be used wired •LONG battery life •sturdy/well-built (metal?) •APTx would be nice •SD card support •up-to-date Bluetooth version •Active Noise Cancelling || Have been offered two Bluetooth and one wired pair. Looking exclusively for Bluetooth, and would appreciate most if not all listed features. $200 is too much.

    MP3 player - Must support Bluetooth, and the battery should last for a while. || No offers yet

    ECC DDR3 UDIMM - I'm looking for at least one, but up to 3 sticks of 8GB DDR3 ECC Ram. It MUST be UNREGISTERED, otherwise it won't work with my system. || No offers yet

    As I said at the top, I don't intend to spend much on most of these, so as much as I'd like to entertain all offers, I can't really afford to. I will try to respond to any offers regardless of price to at least let people know if I can't buy their item. I will try to respond as soon as possible. Lastly, I'd like to say that although I might respond to PM's, I might not be ready to purchase immediately.

    ZIP: 22153

    Note: Unlike most people, I actually prefer the chat thing.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Redditalt2comment
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment