• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 7, 2022

    Hardware Swap [USA-NJ] [H] AW3418DW [W] Local Cash

    Hardware Swap [USA-NJ] [H] AW3418DW [W] Local Cash


    [USA-NJ] [H] AW3418DW [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 07 May 2022 07:30 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, have an Alienware 3418DW. Monitor has been great for me for a few years, just recently updated. No dead pixels and has a really nice picture.

    Timestamps and pixel test here: https://imgur.com/a/Juj83FU

    Had no trouble keeping it at 120 Hz. Also have the original power and DP cable to go with it.

    Asking $400 $380 $350, not looking to ship.

    Local to 08854.

    submitted by /u/RudgeMan
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Apple Watch Series 7 (Green, GPS) [W] PayPal

    Posted: 07 May 2022 05:39 AM PDT

    Have a Watch Series 7 45mm GPS only in green aluminum. Got it end of last year as a Christmas gift, but I find myself using an AW less and less. 18 months of AC+ left. Had a Series 4 that I had been using primarily until it broke last month. Now, just find myself wanting less and less out of a watch.

    I just need something for workouts and this is overkill. It's got too many notifications and features that I don't care to use at all. Has had a case on it, so it still looks brand new. Worn for a couple weeks, but just keeping it in the box now.

    $325 shipped

    https://imgur.com/a/LXZycZB

    submitted by /u/xgunnyx504
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] Synergy E5 Helicopter Kit w/ Extras [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 07 May 2022 09:57 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is the best place to sell this but maybe there's some other heli enthusiasts on here.

    Link to photos: https://imgur.com/a/yRwroCs

    $665 for the whole package. Could separate the servos and motor, but would prefer to keep them together.

    Complete Synergy E5 Airframe. 100 easy flights, we were never good enough for the 3D stuff yet so it had an easy life. Everything is very well assembled, ready to go.

    3 MKS HBL 950 Cyclic Servos

    Scorpion HKIII-4025-1100kv Motor

    Some spare parts as well.

    Ready to go if you finish it off with your own ESC and Flybarless Controller, or a good donor frame for parts, E5 parts are hard to come by as of late.

    submitted by /u/Cap_980
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] 3090 founders edition [W] local cash, 2 3060ti plus cash or 2 3070s founders edition

    Posted: 07 May 2022 09:36 AM PDT

    Hi all, I wanted to build a pc for my little brothers and thought only had a 3090. I'm looking to trade my 3090 for 2 cards that add up to the value of the card. Will sell it locally for $1,400but would love to trade cards. I will only meet up locally.

    https://imgur.com/a/liNVEzh

    I am local to Pittsburgh pa 15222

    submitted by /u/demonlord5
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H]1200W CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold PSU /w noise issue, Xbox Series S/X/Windows controller (new), ARRIS Surfboard AC1800 Modem/Router combo [W]Paypal, Local $

    Posted: 07 May 2022 05:46 AM PDT

    Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1200W Power Supply with 80 PLUS Gold Certification and Semi-Modular Cables - Loud/noisy fan, works - $120 shipped

    Used this thing for about 4 years now without issue, but now the fan has started to run at full speed. It worked fine for about 6 more months after that, tests fine, but can't figure out why the fan won't slow down! If noise isn't an issue for you or you want it to power a mining rig, this is for you.

    Comes with all cables.

    Info: https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/4706/cooler_master_silent_pro_gold_1200_watt_power_supply_review/index.html

    Xbox One Series S/X/Windows controller, Carbon Black, new/sealed - $40 shipped

    ARRIS SURFboard AC1750 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router (SBG6782) - $65 shipped

    Complete in box.

    Specs: https://www.amazon.com/ARRIS-SURFboard-Certified-Cablevision-Packaging/dp/B00GJ7Y7MU

    Pics: ​​https://imgur.com/a/ZihYf5M

    submitted by /u/BrownThund3r
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ][H] Atomic Purple Nintendo Switch v2 with Atomic Purple Joycons and Dock [W] PayPal

    Posted: 07 May 2022 10:06 AM PDT

    Case swapped Atomic Purple v2 Switch. Everything works great.

    Also includes 2 case swapped new Joy-Cons. These were New Red/Blue Joycons that were case swapped. No stick drift, they work perfectly.

    Comes with dock and Joycon holder and power/hdmi cable

    $240 Shipped

    https://imgur.com/a/Yw1824G

    submitted by /u/Nehal1802
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA] [H] EVGA 3060ti FTW, Jamo C103 speakers, Noctua 200mm fan [W] local cash, paypal

    Posted: 07 May 2022 09:59 AM PDT

    Good afternoon HWS!

    1. EVGA 3060ti FTW LHR - $495 + shipping. Purchased new late Dec 2021 from microcenter and used for light gaming. Selling for some cash for summer semester.
    2. Jamo C103 passive speakers - $300 local. Not shipping because these are huge. I know embarrassing little about these. Purchased new several years ago with the intent to get a system set up but never got around to it. There are a few marks on them (see photos and NR200 for scale).
    3. Noctua NF-A20 200mm fan - $15+shipping. Used briefly in a core V1 build. Works great!

    Timestamp. Local to northern ATL metro.

    submitted by /u/georgieingeorgia
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI][H] RTX 3070 Ti FE [W] PayPal, local cash

    Posted: 07 May 2022 09:45 AM PDT

    Timestamp: https://i.imgur.com/0udfb0i.jpg

    Hello r/HardwareSwap, I am selling a used card.

    Local is Madison


    • Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Founders Edition - $700 shipped, $650 local

    I bought this card new and used it for 2 months, and it was more than enough for any games I wanted to play at 1440p120. It was also great for creative stuff like AI upscale and video editing, but I changed over to a 6800 for the extra VRAM. It's in great condition with no visible wear. Comes with box, documentation and accessories.

    submitted by /u/Xylphin
    [link] [comments]

    [JAP] [H] PayPal [W] ryzen 5 3600 or 3500

    Posted: 07 May 2022 05:30 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! As you can see I'm looking to buy a Ryzen 5 3600 or 3500 for the pc I'm building. I'm not sure about shipping costs to Japan but it shouldn't be too much as it's only a cpu. I would prefer if it came with a cpu cooler (stock is fine) as it's a relatively budget setup and don't plan on overclocking it. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/kai-taketani
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IA] [H] Paypal [W] 8th gen Intel CPU/mobo combo for beginner nas build.

    Posted: 07 May 2022 09:12 AM PDT

    looking for a decent cpu/mobo combo for my first diy nas build. want an 8th gen just for the good igpu quick sync transcoding. thanks.

    i could do a non transcoding build so any combo could work if you got something laying around. thanks.

    submitted by /u/reitenth
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA][H] GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 MASTER [W] Local cash/PayPal

    Posted: 07 May 2022 09:05 AM PDT

    Hello everyone I have a aorus 3080 That was kept in pristine condition.Only used for gaming.Never mined one or any abuse.Was used for around 3 months for gaming on weekends.Only selling due to being short on cash for my first car.There is completely No problems.100% functional.prefer local cash but willing to ship.Willing to negotiate.Also willing to deliver if in the area.Have a good day

    https://imgur.com/a/6vF3s3i

    Asking 950

    Zip code 22309

    submitted by /u/Harismuhammad8282727
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Gigabyte RX 6600 XT Gaming OC [W] PayPal, Local

    Posted: 07 May 2022 09:04 AM PDT

    350 Shipped/Insured

    Graphics card is in great condition and very clean. As you can see in the pictures it has an RX 6800XT serial sticker on it. I bought this under that assumption and it looks like the previous owner did a swaparoo of serial stickers. Card is 100% functional and I am selling at this price because of the serial sticker discrepancy. I do have benchmark photos if interested. I live in 08037 and work in 08015 for any potential local sales.

    https://imgur.com/a/jor3SLF

    submitted by /u/Jayc1818
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Warm Audio WA87 Microphone & Canon m50 with extras! [W] Paypal / Local Cash

    Posted: 07 May 2022 06:52 AM PDT

    Hello!

    https://imgur.com/a/dgV1JuU

    Just as a heads up, for local deals I will be sticking to Queens and Long Island areas.

    Today I am trying to sell a microphone I purchased years ago but never really like how it made my voice sounded. Since then I've went to a shuresm7b since my room is untreated and has definitely helped me out more. It's been lightly used...maybe only 6 times if I can recall? I haven't really touched it since and it's still in perfect condition. I still have the box just got to pick it up from the parent's house. I bought it for around $700 at the time, and checking now I see it's floating around $650? I would like to try to let it go for $550.

    I have a canon m50 that I lightly used when I thought I had ambitions of being a photographer. To be honest, those were just infatuation ambitions and I hate carrying this thing around. I like to just use my phone camera and leave it at that. HAHA. The camera has no damages but please take in consideration I don't really know WHAT ELSE to describe for the condition of the camera. This was a bundle so there's a bunch of other things like a microphone, other lenses, lens filters? I eventually down the line bought a speedbooster and a 50mm for good portrait shots. I see this is floating around $600? I would like to let it go $600 as well? I only am keeping it around that since I also purchased the speedbooster and extra 50mm lens with it

    All of these are also OBO

    I WOULD STRONGLY LIKE TO STICK WITH LOCAL DEALS. for local deals I would like to pick a spot in day light in a public areas so we are safe for not only me but also for yourself. I am not trying to do any kind of scheming or anything of that sort.

    submitted by /u/NewYearWhoDis1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] Cheap Ryzen 1st/2nd gen

    Posted: 07 May 2022 09:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys. So weird stuff. Thought I already had a cpu compatible with this board but turns out no and I have a Ryzen 5000 series which needs a bios update. The board does have bios flash but currently it isn't working or something wrong with it. So before I call this board off I am looking to buy a Ryzen 1st or 2nd gen preferably 2nd gen.

    I am actually looking to BORROW! a cpu if someone would be okay with that and happy to return as soon as I get this up and running. Kinda saves on money and I won't need the cpu afterwards anyway. But if I can't get anyone to help with that I do not mind buying.

    Local area is DFW.

    submitted by /u/PureGold07
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NV] [H] PayPal/Cash [W] 3060's

    Posted: 07 May 2022 08:40 AM PDT

    Looking to build some machines with 3060s. Looking for max 380 shipped depending on the card.

    Henderson, NV for cash deals.

    Lhr or not, doesn't matter.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jla_v
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MO] [H] Sabrent 1TB NVME [W] local cash, Paypal

    Posted: 07 May 2022 08:26 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    Selling a 1TB nvme drive that I'm no longer using. (SB-RKTQ-1TB)

    Drive has a fresh copy of Windows 10 installed on it.

    local is 63104

    Asking $75 shipped, $65 local(obo)

    PENDING SALE

    submitted by /u/znbrook
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-WI] [H] AMD Ryzen 5 2600 in box w/ Wraith Spire (non-RGB) Cooler [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 07 May 2022 08:06 AM PDT

    Purchased new by me, never overclocked and always performed great. The cooler has NO factory thermal paste on it (aftermarket thermal paste is better, anyway!). Let me know if you have any additional questions. ASKING $100 shipped

    Link to pictures (second picture has timestamp).

    submitted by /u/fish_taco_pirate
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-ME] [H] iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB Unlocked W/Box & Included Ascessories [W] PayPal G&S

    Posted: 07 May 2022 08:00 AM PDT

    Hello!

    Im looking to sell my iPhone 12 Pro Max 128GB. I've been daily driving this phone for ~5 months, but has had a screen protector, and a case on, from the very opening of the phone. There is effectively zero sign of ware on this phone alltogether, with no scratches, dents, knicks, cracks, or signs of wear. 100% Battery Life. This phone looks brand new, and as if it was taken out of the box yestarday. It will come with the screen protector installed.

    The phone will come in the original iPhone box, and will come with a Lightning-Headphone jack adapter, a 3rd party 20w power brick, the original charger, a clear, rigid case, and all of the original stuff inside of the iPhone box.

    I'm looking for $800 shipped, but 100% willing to hear out offers.

    Timestamps & Photos (Feel free to ask for more photos if needed)

    Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/JacobPlayzxd
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] PayPal [W] Nintendo 3DS XL or 2DS XL

    Posted: 07 May 2022 10:48 AM PDT

    Hello All! Looking to buy a 3DS/2DS XL any color. Would like to spend around $120. Please comment and send me a link with pictures. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Cheetablaze
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA][H] Corsair K100 (OPX Linear) [W] Paypal

    Posted: 07 May 2022 10:47 AM PDT

    Picture

    Like new condition, comes with the wrist rest and original packaging. Nothing wrong with it, asking $150 shipped or $130 local

    I have 13 confirmed trades on mechmarket

    Comment before PM

    submitted by /u/Onomatopoeia2000
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] XBOX 360 Kinect + Games, Samsung Gear VR, Keyboards/Mice [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 07 May 2022 10:32 AM PDT

    Looking to get rid of some stuff that I don't use anymore. Shipping to CONUS only and shipping costs are not included in the listed price. Discounts for local purchases (22182) and bundles are heavily preferred. Thanks for looking!

    TIMESTAMP

    XBOX 360 Bundle - $200 OBO

    Gently used xbox 360 (250gb hdd version), kinect, 2 wireless controllers, skylanders game + characters, 4 other games (shown in timestamp). Everything is in working condition and will come in original packaging.

    Samsung Gear VR - $25 each

    Have 2 of these, used once to test functionality then put away in box.

    Keyboards & Mice - Everything for $45

    I believe the top one (in timestamp) is a logitech mk710, fully wireless. Other 2 are random wired keyboards that have been stored away. Everything works without issue.

    I only have 1 trade on this subreddit but have 30 confirmed trades on r/mechmarket for reference.

    submitted by /u/Competitive_Party742
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-DE] [H] PayPal [W] Finding Evga Rtx 3050

    Posted: 07 May 2022 10:32 AM PDT

    Hello swappers! Some day my gtx 970 just stopped working ( I don't know what's the problem is ) . So I was looking for 1070 or 980ti, but I changed my purpose because these series are pretty old. I looked at the reviews on the rtx 3050 and I think this is the best option for home gaming. Evga rtx 3050: no matter used or new

    submitted by /u/aydarkhan
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Ipad Mini 5 Cellular [W] Local cash

    Posted: 07 May 2022 10:29 AM PDT

    Looking to sell my iPad mini 5 cellular unlocked edition. 64 gb storage in excellent condition. Comes with case but no original box.

    Local to Houston 77081

    Asking for 240

    Timestamps

    submitted by /u/estebancolberto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment