• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Hardware Swap [USA-HI] [H] Paypal [W] 120/128/240/250GB SSD's

    Hardware Swap [USA-HI] [H] Paypal [W] 120/128/240/250GB SSD's


    [USA-HI] [H] Paypal [W] 120/128/240/250GB SSD's

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 03:04 AM PST

    Looking for some cheap SSD's throw into some PC's as boot drives that i'm building for a few friends - shoot me what you got and if the price is good + the SSD is healthy then maybe we got a deal :)

    Also willing to pick up a 480/500GB if the price is really good.

    submitted by /u/King_Spitfire
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Verified Paypal [W] Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1070 or RTX 2060

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:47 AM PST

    Hey there everyone. So I'm building a PC for a buddy of mine and I'm missing the essentials. I have a couple of requests that don't have to be met but would be greatly appreciated. 1. if the cpu could be no more than a year old 2. same as the gpu but again, its ok if they are. im sure we can work something out.

    I want this to be known: I currently do not have all the money for these parts yet, it should be another week or possibly less until I have the funds in my account, however, I would really like to make these deals so that I can get these parts as quickly as possible. Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/jormsgg
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL][H] EVGA FTW3 Ultra RTX 3080 [W]2080 ti & Local Cash/PayPal or a Titan RTX

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:10 PM PST

    Good day ladies & gentlemen of Hardwareswap

    I hope everyone is doing fine. I have in my hands an RTX 3080 and I would like to downgrade to a 2080 ti. The 3080 is great and all but a 2080 ti/Titan RTX can do the job for me just as well so I would kind of prefer that. Plus the 20 series to me have much better designs than the 30 series so that is an added benefit.

    Timestamps

    I am looking for these models in particular:

    • ROG Matrix Platinum 2080 ti
    • MSI Lightning Z 2080 ti
    • Aorus Regular/Xtreme 2080 ti
    • Zotac AMP Extreme 2080 ti
    • Titan RTX

    All I want is the 2080 ti and the cash difference for my 3080. As for the Titan I would prefer a straight trade but that can also be discussed.

    Local is preferred.

    I would prefer if the cards have the original box and warranty.

    Please comment before PM and have a nice day everyone, thanks for reading!

    Edit 1: I do not want a 3070 nor do I want a 3060 ti.

    Edit 2: I forgot to mention I don't mind a Kingpin as well.

    Edit 3: Please state if your card has warranty and the original box as well in your PM/chat.

    Edit 4: I am no longer accepting offers as I would like to sort through my inbox and see what I have.

    submitted by /u/DrCzar99
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] ASUS STRIX 3090 OC [W] Gigabyte Xtreme Waterforce

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Hey looking to trade my 3090 Strix OC for a gigabyte 3090 Xtreme waterforce. Hard to get anything, especially the card you want the most. Hoping maybe someone got the gigabyte waterforce and wanted the strix!

    [H]

    https://rog.asus.com/graphics-cards/graphics-cards/rog-strix/rog-strix-rtx3090-o24g-gaming-model/

    [W]

    https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N3090AORUSX-W-24GD#kf

    Time stamp:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/9vpU0LH

    submitted by /u/pmalla
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Lian Li Unifan controller

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:49 AM PST

    I recently purchased some unifan singles and was looking to buy a spare hub off of someone if they have one. Will consider local meetup w/ cash but prefer shipping using Paypal.

    submitted by /u/Carry_My_Duck
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H]Coolermaster H500M, X570 MSI Tomahawk, Thermaltake RGB Grand 750wPSU, Zotac 3080 Trinity, ML360R 360mm AIO [W] Rog Strix ITX, 3080 FE, EK 240mm AIO, Paypal, Cash

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:00 AM PST

    Hi there, I am trying to downsize my current build into something more portable. All of the items are gently used and ready to trade for smaller equivalents

    timestamp: https://imgur.com/a1gw5sN

    Coolermaster H500M - $120 + shipping, these come with all included giant rgb fans and the newer usbc front panel.

    Thermaltake grand RGB 750w gold - $80 + shipping

    X570 Msi tomahawk - $ 200 + shipping, great motherboard but looking for an itx equivalent

    Zotac trinity oc 3080 - Trade for smaller 3080/ maybe 3090, mainly looking to trade this + cash for a FE equivalent, but could be open to different offers.

    Coolermaster ML360R - $90 + shipping, works perfectly fine, did not come with a remote rgb controller but can be tuned with rgb software instead.

    submitted by /u/chilledvodka11
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] BNIB Ryzen 5600x (4x) [W] Paypal, Cash

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    I have 4 Ryzen 5 5600x remaining. Looking to get what I paid for them + shipping.

    Asking $330 local and $350 shipped. (299.99 + 9.5% tax = 328.49)

    Local to Los Angeles, 90012. Continental US only.

    https://imgur.com/a/UXvht4O


    Please comment before PM.


    Edit: 1 remaining

    submitted by /u/w1ngg
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] New Wireless Razer Basilisk Ultimate w/ charging dock [W] Paypal, Local Cash, Local Trade

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:41 AM PST

    $120 shipped to CONUS.

    timestamp

    Hasn't been opened.

    Will consider local trades... 3600 or 3600x, rum, Ferro Concepts Medium Slickster, 7x9 or 8x10 wool rug.

    Local is 78757.

    submitted by /u/pseudoesque
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA][H] EVGA GTX 1060 6GB, EVGA 550W G3, Sennheiser HD598SE, Cooler Master H500, ASUS Pro B460M-C LGA1200 motherboard [W] Local cash, PayPal

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:40 AM PST

    Items are curently priced for local sale w/out shipping. All prices OBO. I am located in between Richmond and Charlottesville but work near Culpepper so I can meet in a lot of places in central and northern VA.

    Item Description Price OBO Available?
    ASUS Pro B460M-C LGA1200 mATX motherboard in OG box w/ IO shield $60 Yes
    EVGA 550W G3 PSU Modular PSU in box with OG cables AND a set of blue cables (shown) $60 Yes
    Sennheiser HD598SE Great condition headphones, seldom used which is why I'm selling $60 Yes
    Cooler Master H500 Great condition case w/ 2x200mm RGB fans. Missing one HDD sled $60 Yes
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB Cooler was replaced with Arctic cooler. Works great! $160 Yes
    submitted by /u/FORTY8pak
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Paypal, cash [W] Titan V, 2060 Super FE

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:06 AM PST

    Greetings!

    I am looking to pay $850 for a Titan V. Must at least be able to include original air cooler as our insurance doesn't cover liquid cooling failures. Looking to add a matching card to our ML rig.

    Also looking for an RTX 2060 Super (would consider regular 2060 for right price) to build a gaming computer for a quarantined family member. I realize everyone is hunting for these so I presume $300-400 is a fair offer depending on brand and model.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/taste_life_add_buttr
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Asus 3070 TUF at MSRP, Asus KO 3060ti at MSRP, PS5 Bundle, Asus Strix 980ti, 750W PSU, NZXT RGB Fans [W] PayPal

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:27 PM PST

    Edit: 3060ti/Fan Pack Bundle sold to u/Fire_peen, 3070/PSU Bundle currently pending to u/whatimseeing

    Edit 2: 3070/PSU Bundle sold to u/whatimseeing

    Edit 3: I believe I replied to everyone. But sorry if I didn't get to any of you. I literally got 75+ messages in such a short amount of time. I hope to be able to get more cards, but in the mean time, you can join the ATR-Stonks Discord channel to get notifications of drops on next gen cards and consoles alike. That is how I have been able to get mine.

    Good evening everyone, hope you guys are doing great. Was gonna make this post this morning, but UPS didn't deliver my stuff yesterday like they were supposed to. Anyways, managed to get two 30 series cards for y'all at MSRP. I wish I could have gotten more, but I had just gotten out of class when I hopped onto to Newegg and for some reason my cart had around $13,000 worth of cards (from a plethora of successful attempts of adding cards and just letting them sit in my cart instead of buying them). If I had the money, I would have gotten them for you all, but unfortunately I am a semi-broke college student trying to make it in this world.

    Forenotice to everyone: From the bottom of my little heart, I hope most of you know that due to recent tariff laws or whatever, the prices for some PC parts have increased, especially graphics cards. Furthermore, despite the extreme efforts of our founding fathers in 1773, tax still exists, and it is quite a lot in California... but without further ado, here is what I have. Feel free to make an offer, but be realistic please. I fully expect this to blow up, so please don't get upset at me if I don't respond to you.

    Item Price (w/ 10.25% Tax) Timestamps
    Asus 3070 TUF OC (Sold) $727.64 + Shipping/PP 3070 Timestamp
    Asus KO 3060ti OC (sold) $584.31 + Shipping/PP 3060ti Timestamp
    PS5 Bundle Mostly Trade PS5 Timestamp
    Gigabyte 750W PSU (Sold) $143.31 + Shipping/PP PSU Timestamp
    Asus Strix 980ti (artifacting) $140 Shipped 980ti Timestamp
    NZXT AER RGB Fan Pack (Sold) $185 Shipped RGB Fans Timestamp

    I will be highly prioritizing people who buy multiple items cough cough PSU cough cough. I will also prioritize people who can get me these F-ing Noctua Chromax fans that I have been trying to get for almost two months now as well as some other things that I will list below.

    Item Quantity What I will pay
    Noctua A12x15 Chromax Two $35 (bought a pair for this price before on here)
    Noctua NF-A9 Chromax Two $26 (based off of other prices on here)
    G915 TKL One ∼ $140 (not too sure, but I believe this is correct from recent sales)
    49" QHD 144Hz Ultrawide One Trade for 3060ti or PS5 Bundle
    NR200P Cables like these 2x8 Set ∼ $46 (prefer black sleeved)
    Sliger S610 One (All Black w/ Window) $230
    Case for my new keycaps One ∼ $15
    Reddit Awards I hate ads Hopefully priceless :')

    I also have a 3070 FE coming in on Tuesday that I got from this morning's BestBuy drop. Tried to get the 3080 FE for you guys too, but I got cucked by multistep verification. Just putting it out there, not trying to break any rules since I do not have it in hand yet. So look forward to that next week.

    submitted by /u/gabe-nick
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] EVGA 2080 Ti Hybrid [W] Paypal, local cash

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:01 PM PST

    I upgraded to a 3080 and have no need for this card. I actually received this card back from EVGA when I RMA'ed my EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid. They didn't have the parts to fix my 1080 Ti so they sent me this card. There is no warranty on this card. Asking $725 local (94066) and $760 shipped. Preference given to local buyers. Please reply first before PM'ing.

    Timestamps

    Sold to /u/WoodenSunshine/

    submitted by /u/LDawgR6
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] MSI 1060 3GB OCV1 Video Card, MSI B150M PRO-VDH w/i3-6100 and 8GB HyperX DDR4 RAM, Lenovo Chromebook Duet 128GB [W] PayPal

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/F2E12f0 CPU Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/yIWhMLi

    Hey everyone! Clearing house on some older components! Here's what I've got:

    MSI 1060 3GB OCV1 Video Card - Served me well, only used for gaming, never overclocked or abused - $85 OBO Shipped

    MSI B150M PRO-VDH Motherboard with i3-6100 and 8GB HyperX DDR4 - Used along with the 1060 for a mild gaming build until I upgraded - $150 Shipped OBO (I HONESTLY don't know if this is too much or too little? Please let me know. I was not able to find solid numbers for these components)

    Lenovo Chromebook Duet 128GB - Barely used this, posted this before but I think I may have been a bit too high - $200 OBO Shipped

    Please message me with any questions, I'd be happy to sell all the computer parts together as well, thank you for viewing!

    submitted by /u/COMMAC00
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] Gigabyte 1660 Super [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:57 AM PST

    I have a lightly used GIGABYTE GTX1660 SUPER OC 6G. Bought at Microcenter on 09/07/20. I'm looking for: $250 local cash. Timestamp

    Zip code is 02144.

    submitted by /u/julirocks
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] 2020 Razer Blade 15 4K OLED (i7-10750H/RTX 2070) + 2-Year Extended Warranty [W] PayPal, Cash

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:59 PM PST

    Selling a sealed certified refurbished 2020 Razer Blade 15 OLED (Base Model - Black) with a 2-Year Extended Warranty. This was purchased directly from Razer last month and never opened. Been looking for an upgrade to my current laptop, but this isn't the fit for me.

    Specifications:

    • 10th Gen Intel® i7-10750H 6-Core (2.6GHz / 5.0GHz)
    • NVIDIA RTX 2070 Max-Q
    • 16GB Dual-Channel (8GB x 2) 2933Mhz LPDDR4 RAM
    • 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD
    • Comprehensive 2-Year Extended Warranty from Allstate (US) - Original Paperwork Provided
    • Weight: 4.7 lbs

    Pictures/Timestamp: Imgur

    Price: $1399 + Free Shipping

    submitted by /u/aenews
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OH][H] iPhone X 64gb [W] local cash, PayPal

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Hi /r/hardwareswap

    One item for sale today:

    iPhone X 64gb - Selling this because I upgrade to iPhone 12 mini. It is black and in very good physical condition. AT&T SIM card installed but should be unlocked. Battery is at around 85% health. Looking for $275. Buyer would pay shipping costs.

    I'm available for local deals in Columbus this weekend, but will be back in Cleveland shortly. Please comment before PM

    https://imgur.com/gallery/s8BYozc?s=sms

    Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/pb278
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] Ncase M1 Window Side Panel [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:51 AM PST

    For sale is this Ncase M1 Acrylic Window Side Panel in black.

    Price: $30 + shipping (Just want to get back what I paid for it)

    TIMESTAMP

    It was test fitted once and then put back in the box. I never used it since I had an AIO in my M1. I didn't do the research to see if it would fit with the side radiator bracket installed.

    Comes in the original packaging that I received it in.

    Got it from W360MOD.

    It is toolless, acrylic, and black.

    Please comment "PM" and then message me.

    Local is 07006.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Subdubbin
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CO][H] Ipod Nano Gen 2, Intel 530 180 GB ssd [W] Trades

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:38 PM PST

    Hello everyone, not sure if this is the right place to do this, but what the heck. I have some old items that I would like to trade, not for anything, in particular, just something. I am doing this because of this "challenge" called bigger and better, where someone goes around trading and sees what cool stuff they can get. It's kinda stupid, but I thought it could be something fun to do during quarantine, as I don't do much of anything anymore. Let me know if anyone is interested!

    timestamps, timestamps

    submitted by /u/mysticteacher4
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] ASUS ROG Strix 1070 Ti [W] local cash

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:46 PM PST

    Selling my 1070ti since i upgraded to a 3070 today. Runs perfectly and quietly. It handles 1440p gaming great. Dont have a box for it, will give to you in a 3070 box.

    local to 10707

    Timestamps: https://postimg.cc/V5DGbcg0

    Price: $200

    EDIT- GPU SOLD TO: /u/anonymousweiner123

    submitted by /u/blindbunny07
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] PayPal [W] Budget GPU, DDR4 Ram, Ryzen CPU, Boot Drives, HDD.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:40 AM PST

    [USA-DC][H] QNAP TS-653d NAS [W] Local cash, PayPal

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:36 AM PST

    I've got a QNAP TS-653d-4G 6-bay NAS that I purchased recently and decided was more than I needed. I plugged it in to make sure it works and installed an old drive, but never used it beyond that. Still has the plastic wrap on it. No drives included. Looking to get $450 cash locally for it. Would rather not ship it, but will if there is no local interest ($475 shipped).

    image

    submitted by /u/gunboatsteve
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TN] [H] BROKEN 980ti [W] Paypal

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:26 AM PST

    980ti sold in non-working condition. I've used this card for the past 2 years and it's been perfect. Sold it locally and the guy contacted me the next day saying it didn't work. Ended up having to give him his money back because I'm not trying to have my tires slashed over a hundred bucks.

    Anyway, I threw it back in my system to test it. It outputs BIOS just fine via both DP/HDMI, but crashes when getting into Windows (assuming it's when the GPU driver loads). There's no visible damage on the PCB either. That's about where my expertise ends, but if yours goes on past that, this card may be for you.

    Please don't buy this card if you think it's user error and that you'll get a perfectly working card - I am 99.9% certain this isn't the case, which is why I'm saying again, this card is sold in non-working condition. I wouldn't even be selling it, but if someone is experienced with fixing tiny electrical components, it's a great 1080p GPU, and cards are hard to find now.

    $45 shipped USPS flat rate CONUS. Can ship out as soon as Monday morning.

    Timestamps

    SOLD to /u/Seda314

    submitted by /u/justjeepin
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] Xbox One X 1TB with Astro A40 Headset/Mixamp [W] Local Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Reddit https://imgur.com/gallery/vhnhHVU

    Everything is less than 2 weeks old. Comes with cords, boxes and accessories, original controller and extra for the Xbox..also have madden 21 and rock band 4 games. Xbox One X with controller $300 Shipped ASTRO a40 Headset and Mixamp $190 or 375 together . Lmk !

    submitted by /u/whosethisguy845
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] 2x 4TB WD Red HDD [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:14 PM PST

    Timestamps

    SOLD Each Unit: $65 shipped CONUS, or $50 local pick up, Local is 90232 (Los Angeles)

    These are 3.5" drives that won't fit inside laptops.

    For sale are my 2 WD Red 4TB 3.5" hard drives that were used in my older Corsair 280X build. I primarily used them for games/media storage. These were shucked from WD Easystore external drives bought in 2018. CrystalDiskInfo screenshots included in the album. I'm selling because I switched to a single 8 TB drive instead and no longer need these.

    Local sale preferred. Please comment before PM. Thanks for looking.

    submitted by /u/quarkninja
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment