• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] PayPal/Cash [W] NFC Skyreach 4 Mini (S4M)

    Hardware Swap [USA-CA] [H] PayPal/Cash [W] NFC Skyreach 4 Mini (S4M)


    [USA-CA] [H] PayPal/Cash [W] NFC Skyreach 4 Mini (S4M)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Looking to get one of these within the next month so I'm not able to buy one new :P

    Figured I'd try my luck here. Located near the Bay Area

    submitted by /u/MerlinSilva
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] Ryzen 5 3600, i7-7700k, ASrock Z270 Killer [W] Local Cash, PayPal.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Getting rid of a few PC parts from previous builds. Here's time stamps and prices of each:

    SOLD /AMD Ryzen 5 3600– Used maybe a month, no overclock $100: https://i.imgur.com/SP88FV2.jpg

    SOLD /i7-7700k— couple of years old, no overclock, used for gaming: $150 https://i.imgur.com/MJbWkL5.jpg

    ASrock Z270 Killer— couple of years old, was used with i7: $100 https://i.imgur.com/MJbWkL5.jpg

    Am willing to ship for $10 extra.

    EDIT: my poor inbox

    submitted by /u/TrailofCheers
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Paypal [W] i5-7400/7400T, i7-7700/7700T, 16 gb ram, cheap low profile gpu

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking to put a cpu, ram, and possibly a gpu (if it fits my budget) in an HP Slimline chassis that I have lying around.

    For the CPU, I'm looking for any of these four models: - i5-7400 - i5-7400T Looking to pay around 80-100 for the i5s.

    For ram, I just need cheap DDR4-2400 in a 2x8 gb kit. I'm talking dirt cheap, like DIRT cheap. It just has to be functional, not B-die or brand name or anything. I saw some HP-branded ram on ebay going for $7.50 in a bid rn, so that's around where I am.

    For a gpu, I'm looking for either a low profile 1650, or a low profile 1050 ti, both 4 gb. Send me offers, since Ebay listings are ludicrously inflated for 1050 tis.

    submitted by /u/DatA5ian
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] Surface Laptop 1, Dock, USB-C Charge Cable [W] Local Cash, PayPal

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    For sale I have a Surface Laptop first generation with the following specs:

    • i5-7200U
    • 8GB RAM
    • 256GB SSD
    • Windows 10 Pro

    Looking to get $350 local / $370 shipped for the laptop. It's been cleaned and wiped down with alcohol. I'm going to also try a gentle soap on the alcantara today, so the palm rests should be cleaner and I'll update this post when that's done. WIll come in original box with charger and USB-C to Surface connector cable. I've been using it with Anker's PowerPort Atom charger without issue.

    Also available is the Surface Dock for $75 local / $80 shipped. It's in mint condition and was barely used.

    submitted by /u/willhill
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Brand New Anne Pro 2, Ryzen 7 2700X, Motiff Monument Clone, Phanteks Halo RGB Frames [W] PayPal or Local Cash

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Please post a reply here before sending PM (no chat please; PM only). Shipping included in the lower 48 states. PayPal G&S or local cash in Richmond, VA (23219). PM me if you have any questions.

    Item Description Timestamp Price
    Anne Pro 2 Gateron Red switches; Keyboard is brand new in original box. Comes with all original accessories. Timestamp $90 shipped
    Ryzen 2700X Like-new, never OC'd. CPU only, no cooler Timestamp $175 shipped
    Phanteks Halos RGB frames for 120mm fans; comes with motherboard sync cable Timestamp $15 shipped
    Motiff Monument Clone Open air ITX case similar to the Motiff Monument; Brand new, never used Timestamp $120 shipped
    submitted by /u/ltsnotluck
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H] Paypal, old parts, xbox 360, wii games [W] Paypal, more old parts, 1650S GPU, headset

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    textwall round 2 :))

    This is a repost from 4 days ago - timestamps are valid up to 7 days, I'm just too lazy to take new ones until I have to ;)

    Sales part at the bottom, timestamps here: https://imgur.com/a/TYb0JVz

    No chats, PMs only. If you send a chat I will not be able to respond to it.

    Hey, you. Yes, you. See this here retro box? https://imgur.com/bTyeHJF

    This is my latest in a series of money pits project computers, the goal is to create a "sleeper" PC, except I don't have the finances to stick a bunch of new high end stuff in there, and I'm missing a bunch of components, listed here:

    • Something for the 5.25 bay that isn't a floppy or CD drive (Preferably beige to match).

    Super looking for a NewQ Gold but apparently those are rather rare and expensive...

    • Something for the twin 3.5 bays that isnt a HDD or fan controller (Preferably beige to match)

    One of these needs to have a power button at the very least.

    • 3.5 floppy drive (I'll take floppies too!)
    • 80mm fan (3/4 pin, no molex)
    • IDE -> SATA converters (planning to use LGA 1155, not many have more than 1 IDE port)
    • 1155 Motherboard? ~35 (I have an i3-2100 I could use)
    • Stock cooler 115x (Already test fit a spare 212 Evo, height is ~145mm tops)
    • Wifi - USB or PCIE: my Realtek adapter is a steaming pile of shit and cuts out every couple of minutes. Nothing crazy expensive, as long as it holds a good internet connection from 10 feet to the router... (Thanks Realtek)
    • adapter - I picked up a Microsoft FF Sidewinder Pro, but it uses what I believe is 9 pin Game Port. The problem with most adapters from Game Port -> USB is that they would remove Force Feedback from the stick, but it'd be sweet if there's one out there that doesn't...

    Moving on, the other things that I need:

    • GPU - tight budget $150, please don't offer at higher prices. Looking to get an ASUS Dual 1060 6GB or an ASUS Dual 5500XT 4GB/8GB or MSI 1650S XS specifically, but I'll have a look at the other variations of those cards as long as they aren't triple fan.
      • No lower performance than the 1060 6GB (no 3GB, no 570)
      • No big and bulky/ hot cards (no 580 8GB, no Fury X)
    • Headset - tight budget $150. Looking for Sennheiser and Sony. I like the simple aesthetic, so please no flashy RGB gamer stuff - plus I already have a microphone. Preferably 3.5 jack, but USB is O.K. too.

    Lastly, what I have up for sale, or trade towards anything mentioned above:

    • Xbox 360 Fat - Just the console. MFG date of 11/23/2007 which would indicate it's a Falcon? The only damage of note that I know of is Memory Unit A door is floppy. Selling it as-is, locally only because it wouldn't fit in any shipping box I have, $25.
    • Box O'Wii - I count 21 games in the box. Take the whole thing shipped for $35, or locally for $30
    • Pentium III scraps - No idea what works out of this combination. It's a Pentium III 600MHz, a Dell motherboard and 128MB of 100MHz RAM. Let's say $18.20 shipped, $10 locally, as-is.
    • Dell G60 scraps - Pretty certain everything still works, but the battery is flat. No drive, missing screws, etc. Charger not pictured, but it'll come with it. Selling it as-is, locally only because it wouldn't fit in any shipping box I have, $20.
    • Literally just scraps - The rest of this is pretty much left-overs I have no use for. Don't know what works and what doesn't, the RAM is 4GB DDR3 SODIMM, the iPod's screen needs replacement at the very least.. Take the whole thing as-is shipped for $25, $15 locally.
    submitted by /u/basedshrekb0ss
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ][H] Sapphire RX580 Nitro+ 8GB [W] Local Cash, Paypal

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Used in my PC for gaming, not mining. I just picked up an RTX 2060 KO and don't have a use for this card.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/D6NHcAT

    I have the original box (pictured), which I will include in the sale.

    Would prefer to deal locally. Asking $140 for local (07094) or shipped at buyer's cost.

    submitted by /u/Briznot
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] PayPal [W] 9th/10th gen intel cpu+mobo combo

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Looking for an i5-9600k, i7-9700k, or i5-10600k with a micro atx z390/z490.

    Plz comment before sending me a pm

    submitted by /u/ChIbBYra
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MI] [H] PayPal, Local Cash [W] Watercooling Radiators

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Looking for pretty much any size

    submitted by /u/Megacuntpuncher
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Samsung 82 inch 4k TV and large enough TV stand [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Pending sale with u/nubepube

    Hi,

    Guess this would be the largest and heaviest piece of hardware I sell here in a while..

    Up for sale is a Samsung Q6FN series 82 inch 4k TV QN82Q6FNA, plus a TV stand large enough to hold it.

    It is in perfect working condition without any deal pixels or other imperfections.

    Comes with original box and accessories. Yes, original box.

    Have a long distance move upcoming so have to sell it local.. Local is 94089.

    Looking for $1200 for both.

    Kindly let me know if there are other subreddits for TV / home theater trades.. Just like mechmarket that is specialized in mechanical keyboards.

    Thanks!

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/a/u8dLNcp

    submitted by /u/BoomerNT
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Mini ITX Gaming PC Build [W] Local Cash/PayPal

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Hello All!

    Circumstances have unfortunately changed and I'm looking to sell my Mini ITX build locally today. I am in North Houston and can meet anywhere in the greater Houston area if we work something out.

    The PC is a Mini ITX form factor with black interior and exterior with green accents (green/black sleeved cables). It looks pretty cool while still being subtle.

    Specs:

    • CPU - Intel i7 10700k
    • CPU Cooler - EVGA 240mm AIO Cooler
    • Motherboard - Aorus Ultra z490i Wifi Mobo
    • Memory - Gskill Ripjaws 16Gb 3200Mhz
    • Storage - Adata SX8200 Pro 512Gb m.2 PCIe / Silicon Power 512Gb M.2
    • Video Card - EVGA GTX 1660 Super SC Ultra
    • Case - NZXT H210 ITX - Black
    • PSU - PowerSpec 650w 80+ Gold Full Modular
    • MISC - Sleeved Cable Extensions - Black/Green
    • Windows - Windows 10 Pro

    Pics/Proof: https://imgur.com/a/1UYqRmp

    There are no issues at all with the PC and I'm looking to get $1000 local for the whole setup. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Thanks for looking :)

    submitted by /u/SpicyLobotomy
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Paypal, Local Cash [W] Motherboard , RAM , SSD , HDD

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Motherboard looking specifically for a B550 ATX or X570. RAM needed is 16GB (8×2) 3200Mhz, prefer Corsair Vengeance RGB. Any good 500 or 1 TB Gb SSD works. HDD needed is 2 or 4 TB. Comment here please before pm.

    Edit: If someone has a wraith prism too I am looking to buy that aswell.

    Edit 2: Local is 76502

    submitted by /u/Saif027
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] Paypal, local cash [W] cheapest 1660 possible

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    hi! 90703 area, looking for the cheapest 1660 possible. preferably EVGA. preferably. but any will do.

    thank you!

    submitted by /u/eeiean
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H] Roccat Sova lapboard mechanical keyboard blue w/ blue LEDs [W] local cash/paypal

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Buyer responsible for shipping if applicable

    Up for sale is a roccat sova lapboard.. it is their own custom switches with blue leds.. what it is exactly is a mechanical keyboard with mouse mat built on top of a lapboard for couch gaming.. I thought I would be really into couch gaming but my preferred stance is on a regular desk... I used this for maybe a month or two before hanging it up for good.. It has usb pass through for a mouse...I also have original box as u can see from time stamps.. price is $90+ shipping or best offer msrp is 159.99..now prices fluctuate between 179 and reseller pricing.. who wants to dive into couch gaming? thank you for viewing

    Time stamp:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/XaaYU9p

    submitted by /u/jonjonx20
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] Paypal [W] New AMD Wraith Prism

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Looking for a Wraith Prism that someone didn't use.

    submitted by /u/Thejanitor86
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] PayPal [W] 2nd Gen Intel motherboard

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I'm looking to buy a motherboard for my i5-2400 that has at least 1 SATA 6 Gb/s port for a SSD. Micro ATX is what I mostly need, but if you have an ATX or ITX, that would also be fine.

    submitted by /u/jl34538
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Paypal [W] i7 9700k or i7 10700k or i5 10600k with motherbord and RAM

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Any one is willing to sell their 9700k or 10700k or 10600k it would be better if it is a combo with Motherboard and RAM.

    submitted by /u/2333D
    [link] [comments]

    [POL] [H] PayPal [W] ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Hey there, I'm looking for this mobo, willing to get it from anywhere but obviously EU is prefered.

    Post before PM

    submitted by /u/phantomyo
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] Full PC with Ryzen 1600, GTX 1050 Ti, 16GB Ram, 512GB SSD, NZXT S340VR Case [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm selling my full PC. I am not looking to sell individual parts, only the full PC. However if I don't get any good offers in the next 3-4 weeks I might consider selling by parts, so if you're interested in buying one just pm me and I'll keep you updated.

    Timestamp

    Images

    Specs:

    • Ryzen 5 1600 with stock cooler
    • EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GAMING 4GB GDDR5 (04G-P4-6251-KR)
    • G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3000 (F4-3000C16D-16GTZR)
    • ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F
    • NZXT S340VR Elite Computer Case , Matte Black (CA-S340W-B3)
    • Mushkin REACTOR 500GB SATA SSD MKNSSDRE500GB
    • SeaSonic M12II 620 Bronze 620W Power Supply
    • Two NZXT case fans

    Condition is basically new because it has always been sitting on my desk. I just cleaned all of it with compressed air. It was hard to take pictures of the front because of the reflection of the glass, but the case is imo one of the best parts of the PC, the front cover is premium glass (not plastic) with absolutely no scratches. The build quality is awesome also. I'm gonna miss it :( . I can also throw in a bluetooth dongle I have if you want to.

    I also have every single box, manual, and extra cable that came with all the hardware, so let me know if you want that also.

    If you want that authentic PC building experience I don't mind disassembling it and shipping it that way.

    I'm asking for $475 + shipping. Local pickup at zip code 33327.

    submitted by /u/tatarusanu1
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H] Thermalright AXP-100 FULL COPPER [W] Paypal, Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    I've read a lot about this little cooler that could and even though it didn't fully tame my 9900k, it still produced some admirable results for such a small heatsink. I was able to get it to run at load (Gaming/ & Exporting/Rendering on Adobe Premiere - 6k timeline, a roughly 30-minute export) between 73º - 78º by lowering the all-core speed to 4.5GHz (normally 4.7GHz) with a -80mV undervolt and using one of my Noctua 120mm NF-A12x25 fans. My 9900k essentially ran stock (speed boost, turbo, hyperthreading) with the exception of those minor tweaks. I suspect this cooler would do an admirable job with the 9700k and below (10600k and below for 10th gen) and 3700x and below for AMD.

    The cooler is neatly boxed up in the original packaging (everything that came with it is included). It is in excellent shape with only minor marks on the coldplate (the kind you'd normally see when having mounted it over a CPU) and I'm looking to get $60 for it.

    Local is 30043 (Lawrenceville, GA) and here's the Timestamp

    Please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have!

    submitted by /u/charliecastel
    [link] [comments]

    [GBR] [H] Loque Ghost S1 Case Ash Black [W] PayPal

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    Gallery

    Loque Ghost S1 MKII Ash Black

    Condition: Near immaculate externally. Internally there are some large scratches along one of the side panels due to fitting an L12s cooler. This is not visible in anyway from the outside of the case and in no way affects performance.

    ~~Price: £200 Paypal goods and services.~~ SOLD

    Postage and Payment: £10 Royal Mail to U.K will be more for Europe

    I'd prefer collection (SW London) PM before messaging. Any questions let me know.

    submitted by /u/Shnakeyjakey
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NJ] [H] New Apple Watch Series 3 42mm Space Grey GPS [W] PayPal

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Purchased for me as a gift but I already have a smart watch, no need for this. Brand new unpackaged. GPS only version. 42mm Space Grey w/ black band. Looking for $195 shipped.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/1NPNShj

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/TheMuffStufff
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-OR] [H] Louqe Ghost S1, Sliger Cerberus [W] Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    Hi, I picked up both these cases a while ago for the same build (I went back and forth between ITX and mATX) that never came to fruition. I may come back to it later, but in the meantime, I figured someone else might put either to immediate use.

    Item Details Price
    Louqe Ghost S1 Limestone. Believe its from the Kickstarter. Missing the top plate under cover, which means you won't be able to use tophats. Other than that, just some small blemishes that will probably come off with some elbow grease. $225
    Sliger Cerberus Black. One vented and one solid panel. Comes with both the rear SFX and internal SFX psu mounts so you have options. Excellent condition. $190

    Imgur Link

    I'd like to keep the sale local for now, but I might be able to meet up and down I-5 in OR, or WA. I'm personally located near the Portland area.

    Did a small amount of research for prices, so I feel I'm in the right ballpark, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

    Thanks for taking a look! Let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

    submitted by /u/EndeRDIT
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY][H]i7-7700+MSI Z270 SLI Plus, Corsair H60 cooler, DEEPCOOL Quadstellar case [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I have a i7-7700 and MSI Z270 SLI Plus combo that I'm looking to part ways with. The CPU and Mobo have been well maintained and will be dusted/cleaned before shipment.

    I'm looking to get $290 + shipping OBO. Only shipping to an address in the continental US.

    I also have an Corsair H60 AIO I'm selling as well, will throw it in for $20 if bought with the CPU/Mobo combo. IT DOESN'T HAVE THE AMD BRACKET!If bought separately I'll let it go for $45 shipped.

    Finally, I have a QuadStellar PC case from DEEPCOOL that was cool to have, but it was too big to fit into my space. The flaps on the front open up like some sort of futuristic space ship. This case does have an issue with it. Unfortunately because of its size, walking by it, my pants snagged on the top left flap and most likely separated the flap from its motor. It still works if pressed in, but more often than not it hangs open. I'm not savvy enough to fix it. Because of that, I'm letting this case go for super low. I just want it gone. I'm looking to get $50 OBO for it. It's too big to ship affordably, so unless you are willing to pay for shipping this item is for local pickup only. I live in 12553 and am willing to drive about an hour or so to meet you.

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/BAvAg8w

    submitted by /u/wolffang00
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H] Bose 700 Noise Cancelling Headphones [W] Paypal or local cash

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm looking to sell a brand new Bose 700 Noise Cancelling Headphones that is unopened and sealed for around 280 local (zip 77550) or 280 + shipping.

    Timestamp: https://imgur.com/KMal95Z

    submitted by /u/Soymilkjuice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment