• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Hardware Swap [USA-MD][H]GTX 980 EVGA FTW[W]PayPal

    Hardware Swap [USA-MD][H]GTX 980 EVGA FTW[W]PayPal


    [USA-MD][H]GTX 980 EVGA FTW[W]PayPal

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Shtf due to corona, looking to offload this card ASAP

    Bought from another user on here, tried oc'ing, hit 250 core and 500 mem on MSI afterburner.

    Looking for 140

    Timestamps: https://imgur.com/a/dfLWsr7

    Edit: ah yes, the instant downvote...

    submitted by /u/HelplessCS
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IA][H]CUSTOM 678 ITX CASES, 2x GTX 1070 [W] PAYPAL

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    678 Case: Glamour Shots: https://photos.app.goo.gl/iurQQ5BUF1rXpTsi9

    I am the owner and founder of 678Cases (I have a website. Mod rules say I can't link to it, but you will find it if you google "678Cases") Feel free to DM or ask any question in the comments below. I'm happy to send a paypal invoice directly or you can purchase directly through my site.

    The case measures 6.5" tall x 7.5" D x 8.5" W. (Get it? 678….) The entire case is approximately 6.78 Liters - I absolutely love that the inches and Liters match up. The case boasts a unique bolt together design, and an all steel construction with ample airflow that provides excellent heat efficiency. Every 678 Case is industrial powder coated for extreme durability.

    If you want the smallest PC possible with a dedicated GPU and power supply built in, the 678 case is for you. So join the 678 family today!

    Max component sizes: *Motherboard – ITX Form Factor *Power supply – Small Form Factor (SFF) required *GPU – Length: 183mm / Height: 130mm *CPU cooler – Height: 60mm *Hard drive – No 2.5" or 3.5" Hard drive mounting is provided – m.2 is recommended *External Fans – No external fan locations *Water cooling – Not even remotely possible

    What is in the box?

    *1x Complete Case *Assembly Hardware *Motherboard Standoffs *LED power Button

    Asking $99 + $5 shipping

    1070s:

    EVGA SC GTX 1070 - $190 + $10 shipping -SOLD!

    Gigabyte Founders Edition GTX 1070 - $190 + $10 shipping - sale pending.

    Stamps: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ajpNxPh3dkq6VRhC7

    ps: Fuck Covid-19

    submitted by /u/hartwog
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-DE] [H] 2015 build pieces [W] Nothing, local pickup

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    This partially complete rig came from a buddy who was just going to throw it all away but I said hold up, I know an awesome community of swappers that might be interested.

    THE COMPONENTS HAVE NOT BEEN USED IN YEARS AND HAVE NOT BEEN CONFIRMED TO WORK.

    Timestamps

    Components included: - Rosewill CHALLENGER - Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower - ASUS Z97-A LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI 4 x SATA 6Gb/s - Intel Core i5-4460 Haswell Quad-Core 3.2GHz LGA - DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Cooler 4 Heatpipes 120mm - G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (4 x 2GB) DDR3 1333 - 3 case fans (2x 120mm, 1x 140mm)

    It's free-ninety-nine so hopefully it can get better use than just sitting in a dumpster.

    submitted by /u/ChowRunners
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H] Team T-Force Delta RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200 RAM [W] Paypal

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Purchased this kit back at end of November last year from Newegg, used only sparingly to test a system. Shipping to U.S. only.

    Timestamp/pics

    $65 shipped

    submitted by /u/CountNoctua
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-GA][H]PayPal[W]AirPods Pro

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Hey Y'all,

    Looking for AirPods Pro, as the title suggests. HMU with offers.

    Looking to spend about $190-200ish max.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheRealChironX
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] Paypal [W] GPUs for COVID-19 Protein Folding / PSUs 600W+

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Hi /r/hardwareswap,

    I'm a college student who is at risk for severe illness (according to the CDC) from Raleigh, NC. Since I cannot go out and intern in RTP or build masks at the shop, I'd like to do my part by donating computing power to COVID-19 disease research.

    Since I am only mere 20 miles away from Research Triangle Park, I'm in the process of finding a "more local" network to contribute to.

    As for now, the heat exhaust from these two Folding@home machines will funnel into my indoor vegetable garden to provide lettuces and herbs for my family and neighboring families.

    Machine 1 Machine 2
    CPU AMD FX 6300 @ 3.5 GHz (technically 3 core 6 thread) Intel i7-3770 @ 3.9 GHz (4 core 8 thread)
    RAM 8GB DDR3 @ 1600mhz 16GB DDR3 @ 1600mhz
    MOBO Cheap MSI board Proprietary ASUS board
    Case Some cooler master one Proprietary ASUS
    PSU 300W max 300W max
    HDD 1TB HDD 120GB SATA SSD

    I'm looking to buy two PSUs and two GPUS:

    Machine 1 Machine 2
    PSU 600W+ Standard size 600W+ Standard size
    GPU 2x anything dual slot 1x anything dual slot

    My budget isn't as high as I'd like it to be, due mostly to my currently reduced income. Cards that are near-death are acceptable, as long as the price isn't considerably high.

    P.S. Any hydroponics equipment is welcome too. My cheap pumps broke last spring...

    If necessary, PM me and I'll share my university email address.

    submitted by /u/dweebb
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA] [H] Ryzen 3600, PNY GTX 2080ti [W] Paypal, Local Cash, 1080ti

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Timestamps

    Ryzen 3600 - $155

    2080ti - $840 shipped or trade for 1080ti + $425. Card works great in my SFFPC, it's just overkill for my setup.

    submitted by /u/joshualan
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CT] [H] i9-10940x [W] PayPal or Local Cash 06830

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    $850 shipped

    Selling my i9-10940x since I have located a i9-10980XE. I purchased this CPU on Jan 13, 2020 and has not been registered. The CPU overlcocks very well. Runs stable and 5.0GHz and have benched it at 5.1GHz. It has helped me reach 82nd place all time on 3DMark TimeSpy. Some would say they hit the silicon lottery with this chip.

    They are going for over $1,150+ now.

    Timestap https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhSjy_Hs57lZkQYzWYhuwO65Nqvl?e=wn8qTZ - browse through folder to see all pics.

    I have not removed CPU yet since I am waiting for new one to arrive. If I am breaking any rules than I am sorry and will remove this post and post it up again once it is removed from system.

    submitted by /u/K01D57331
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NC] [H] PayPal, local cash [W] Sennheiser HD58X or HD6XX, FiiO K3 or E10K

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Hello HWS!

    I'm looking to upgrade from my Corsair void pros to some open back headphones and DAC/amp. From what I've read the 58x and 6xx seem to be the best in my budget. If I can't find a good deal on those, I'd also be interested in Philips SHP9500 or x2hr.

    And then I'm looking for a good DAC/Amp and I feel that the FiiO K3 would be best but I'd be interested in seeing what other options you guys have!

    Thank you and I hope everyone is staying well in these times!

    submitted by /u/brichstayfrosty
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MA][H] PayPal [W] Ryzen 7 2700x, mATX or mITX LGA1151 board for i5 6500k

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Looking to upgrade my 1700x to a 2700x. Will cover fees if needed. Also came into several i5 6500k's so looking for a smaller mobo to fit one

    submitted by /u/MAGNIF1CNT
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-VA] [H]PayPal [W]Samsung S10+

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Looking for an S10+ in good condition without cracks or dents.

    Please comment and PM offer.

    submitted by /u/mrkohlbeck
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] PayPal [W] Apple Watch Stainless Steel - 44mm - Either S4 or S5

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    As title says; looking for a SS Apple Watch, 44mm, either 4 or 5. I'd love to chat about it if you have one!

    submitted by /u/chinomage83
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA][H] PayPal [W] Amazon kindle

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I'm working on a budget, please let me know how old the device is

    submitted by /u/AngrySnicker
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX][H]Corsair H115i RGB XT Pro [W]Paypal

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    It was lightly used for a few months. No issues. I had to downsize to a 240mm radiator. I'm looking for 120$ OBO.

    Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/AKSWfaO

    submitted by /u/_focust
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA] [H] Paypal [W] 10 port usb hub

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Trying to find one from a non chinese brand like anker or even amazon basic.

    submitted by /u/potaloma
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-CA][H] Vega 56 with Morpheus cooler [W] Trade, PayPal

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Hey! I have a Vega 56 up for sale today.

    Timestamp

    I want to point out that the led connector was accidentally ripped off the pad of the pcb during the installation of the morpheus cooler. The price is with the cooler and fans, I'm not separating the two.

    I'm looking to get $250 shipped or a trade for an RTX 2060 plus PayPal.

    Please comment down below before sending me a pm. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dfabs432
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-MD][H] Paypal[W] 512 GB Decent SSD

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    I think the SATA cables got yanked off my SSD which damage the Sata connectors (Seems to look fine, but now my computer recognizes it as gibberish).

    Trying to find a quick replacer. Any offers? gonna take a nap so I'll get back to you in a few hours.

    submitted by /u/enesup
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL][H] Asus ROG Zephyrus S 15.6" Gaming Laptop Intel i7-8750H 16GB 512GB NVMe SSD GTX 1060 [W] PayPal, Local Cash

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Lightly used Asus Laptop for Sale

    Selling because Wife's job closed their doors indefinitely during a statewide lockdown.

    $850+s/h , USA Only. Please PM if you're serious. I cannot accept trades as I need the $ for bills.

    Unfortunately, I never thought I'd sell it so I don't have the box.

    Asus Zephyrus S Gaming Laptop - GX531GM-DH74

    Features & details

    15 6" High Refresh Rate 144Hz 3ms IPS-Type Display with slim 6 5mm bezel

    0 62" thin 4 6 lbs ultraportable military-grade magnesium alloy body with premium cover CNC-milled from solid aluminum

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

    8th-Generation Intel Core i7-8750H (up to 3 9GHz) Processor

    512GB PCIe NVMe SSD

    16GB 2666Hz DDR4

    Windows 10 Home

    ROG Active Aerodynamic System (AAS) with upgraded 12v fans and anti-dust tunnels to preserve cooling performance and system stability

    Customizable 4-zone ASUS AURA RGB Gaming Keyboard

    Images and Timestamp: http://imgur.com/a/VMoV4VL

    submitted by /u/duvaljoker904
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-TX] [H] Paypal [W] parts for a budget ITX PC for streaming, Elgato HD60S,

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Hello, I am looking to buy some parts or an entire pc. I want it to be small so ITX is highly preferred. I am also looking for an Elgato hd60s because I want to use this pc as my streaming pc. If you have any questions let me know! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/topdog976
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-HI] [H] Paypal, local cash [W] Lenovo Thinkvision M14 Portable Monitor

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    [USA-AL] [H] LOCAL CASH [W] PLAYSTATION 4

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Name your price and we can negotiate. Preferably the base model, but if I see a good price on a slim then I might bite

    submitted by /u/AnnoRegni00
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-NY] [H]PayPal [W] AM4 ITX Motherboard

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Looking for just about any ITX Motherboard for AM4 socket besides the 320 and 350 chipsets. Let me know, my budget is around $150.

    Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/DodgeDart_318
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-FL] [H] Ghost S1 Build [W] PayPal, Local Cash, Corsair SF750 Custom Cables

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Hey Reddit!

    Because I am nearing completion of my new acrylic case build, I am going to be parting ways with my Ghost S1 build with the following specs:

    • Ryzen 5 3600
    • 16GB of Samsung B-Die 3200MHz CL14 RAM
    • 1TB NVMe PCIe SSD
    • ASUS X470i STRIX motherboard
    • EVGA RTX 2080 XC (Warranty valid until 10/8/2021)
    • Thermalright AXP100 Full Copper with a 92mm Noctua Fan (TG Kryonaut TIM)
    • Custom braided cables + 750w Platinum Corsair PSU

    Price is $1500 $1400 shipped CONUS, or if you are local (ZIP is 33458) and interested please PM me and we can work out a deal. Not going to part out.

    I'm still looking for some custom cables for my next rig to facilitate the cable management process, as well; though, the Arctic AIO I am using should help quite a bit already.

    Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/braxtonjames
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-IL] [H] Thrustmaster T80 steering wheel pedal , Samsung 256gb nve ssd [W] Paypal

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Timestamp

    T80 took of of the box but didnt have time to use it fairly new $60 shipped

    timestamp

    Samsung 256gb nvme ssd $55 shipped

    submitted by /u/Kent_newbie
    [link] [comments]

    [USA-PA] [H] Verified Paypal [W] Streamdeck Mini

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Looking to buy a streamdeck mini or regular stream deck.

    Not interested in a XL

    Have multiple trades on here, /r/MouseMarket and /r/mechmarket

    Local ZIP: 15301

    submitted by /u/TraditionsNA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment